BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
jania ..
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is an okay concealer, I've had worse for sure. It gets the job done but I have to apply a lot because it doesn't completely cover everything so I have to pack it on
Shannon L.
Hoboken
Review for: Medium more...
Not bad for a drug store concealer. I have genetic dark circles and it does a decent job. I would apply with the built in applicator but would use a damp beauty blender.
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
I love this concealer and it helps brighten up my under eyes. I also use this concealer after my eye shadow look is complete. I then take the concealer and place it underneath my eye to clean up any eye shadow fall out and it helps make my eyeshadow look look super sharp and complete. I have repurchase this several times and will continue to do so. I have also just reviewed my top 5 concealers on my YouTube channel at Malory Miranda.
Amanda G.
Johnson city, TN
This concealer is high coverage very hydrating under the eyes. Drugstore priced. It covers and conceals dark undereyes and highlights as well. Good multi purposing product.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is just ok. It goes on too thick and gets cakey looking if you're not careful. I put A small amount on and I have to dab with my finger to make it less cakey.
Brianna S.
Malvern
Very bendable. Decent color match. I, for one, do not like the applicator. Its an easy fix though, I just use a concealer brush to pick some up and put on. Nice formula.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
This is an impressive drug store concealer! It brightens my under eye area and smooths out fine lines! Not sure I love the applicator on it, but the end result is worth it!
Review for: Medium more...
This is an amazing concealer that can be used by many ages. It has super amazing coverage and is so affordable. It gives a natural look to the face and does not come off throughout the day. I would reccomend this one alott!!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
This has to be my favorite drug store concelor. I honestly compare this to the tarte shape tape. I think I've gone through at least 5 of these that's how much I love it.
Star S.
I don't know why but I have bought this product in my color shade and one darker. I find that it doesn't help my dark eyes at all and it actually makes it a bit worse. I found this product raving on YouTube but it's not that special imo. It's way too over hyped and doesn't even do it's job. I am a part time makeup artist and refuse to use this product on my clients as it doesn't even help them either. A few of my clients actually complained about how their dark circles got worse and it made them look like someone punched them in the face.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?