BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
Brooke D.
Cuba, AL
Review for: Fair more...
Alright guys, listen. I think you should save your money on this one. Instead purchase the Wet n Wild photofocus concealer! It’s more affordable and more favorable to most skin tones. This maybelline concealer has a pink undertone. It may not seem like that when it’s new but as you use it, it oxidizes inside the bottle and turns pinky.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love this product! I love full coverage everything and this concealer is just that! I like popping the sponge off and using a brush so i dont lose out on any product.
Liliana F.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer, it has such a great coverage but doesn't give a flashback! It has a creamy feeling on the face, does not get dry after applying! It's great
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I am in love with this conceler/brightner this is my fave go to for any make up even the most expensive looks great with this concealer. I used more shades this concealer.
Vidalia e.
corbin
This is such a great concealer. And it is super affordable. I’ll like how they have it dispensed. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good for coverage concealer. And I will bot again.
Katerin L.
this is the best drugstore concealer ever! super creamy, easy to blend, the sponge applicator is very soft and easy to work with around delicate eye area! recommend 100%!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I really liked the concealer because it really neutralizes the gray color under my eyes, which was what I was looking for now I already have a product that is very good for the bags! Excellent!!
Reacheal S.
Roseville, CA
This is one of the best concelers I've ever tried, it works fantaticlly? Its not a heavy cakey conceler it Glides effortlessly under your eyes for a light full coverage that doesn't crease and actually does take at least five years off you don't look tired or over done up
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
I really like this concealer. I use the brightener color and the neutralizer color. The brightener has a bit of pink so works well under eyes. The neutralizer is great for contouring. This doesn't feel cakey at all and dries matte. Coverage is medium but buildable to full. Lasts all day. I go through this quickly (lasts me about 3 months) and it's about $8 so not the cheapest concealer at the drug store. Be careful with leaving the top off after doing makeup if the sponge dries up its useless have tried everything to get it to work again and finally gave up.
Megan w.
Orlando , FL
I love this project! It is inexpensive and it works so well! I really like the idea of the packaging. It is super easy to use and it leaves your eyes looking fresh and awake!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?