BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Alexandra C.
Love this concealer! I'm fair skinned and have trouble finding concealer that is actually lighter than my skin, but this stuff is great. Easy applicator and blends nicely!
Lindsey C.
Preston
Review for: Fair more...
Prefect drugstore concealer!! It does the job at a very affordable price! It blends effortlessly and conceals like magic. This is a great inexpensive quality made product!
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It's the best drugstore concealer I've ever found. It covers great and makes my under eye look like I've actually got some sleep. I will repurchase.
Selina P.
Dallas
Review for: Light more...
I love this consumer it’s a very great consider for a jokester product and I really recommend it into place beautifully it blends in beautifully and it’s amazing product overall
Samantha C.
Warner Robins , GA
It gets a lot of use on YouTube but honestly i dont really like it. I don't feel it covers as well for how heavy it is and the applicator takes off a lot of my foundation.
Liz S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Honey more...
Hands down the best drug store concealer. I’ve purchased this concealer many times and have recommended it to a lot of friends and followers. It covers really really well!
Fran V.
puerto montt, ['', '', '']
Este correctos es definitivamente mi favorito. Corrige las ojeras e imperfecciones súper bien y tiene una cobertura excelente, es un muy buen producto y además es económico
Stacey-Lyle E.
Torrington
Definitely full coverage concealer! An inexpensive concealer that works great under eyes. I do still set with a setting powder but even when I don’t it doesn’t go anywhere!
Christine N.
Woodland, CA
The best drugstore concealer! Covers up dark circles almost instantly and blends well with the rest of my make up. The application is easy and convenient to carry with you.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
This is a great quality concealer. It's a good color match, feels nice on the skin, and is super easy to apply. Only downside is I find it creases more than I would like, and the coverage is a bit more on the light side. I have incredibly dark circles so I needed something more intense but I do like this product. I'm currently using it in Light. Maybe I'll try the Brightener or Neutralizer and see if those offer better color correcting + coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?