BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Angelica D.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Fair more...
By far the best concealer I have ever purchased. It lasts all day long and it hides your dark spots well. If your low on money this is your go to maybe around 7 or 8$ compared to other brands. I would recommend this.
Giulia S.
Review for: Ivory more...
I remember this was one of the first concealers I’ve ever used in my life! I kept buying it in loop because I was obsessed, although it’s not full coverage it still conceals and highlights perfectly in my opinion. Very cheap too.
Rochelle C.
Renton, WA
I really like this concealer. I have pretty dry under eyes. This doesn't suck the little moisture I do have out of my skin and doesn't crease up on me. I use the neutralizer and it really cancels out my dark circles.
Avery S.
Los Angles
This is my favorite Drugstore concealer EVER! I would chose this over anything, because it works & goes flawlessly on the skin and it is affordable. I recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or anyone in general!
bidemi a.
Los Angeles
Review for: Tan more...
It is completely about time they came out with shades for us woc. In my opinion , I love the applicator. Although it gives this wet feeling, it’s not unbearable . I won’t say it’s super full coverage like tart shape tape, but it is about a medium. It is not drying nor does it CREASE super bad under my eye .  I like the shades. Tan is my everyday under eye highlight , while caramel is my “you poppin” highlight 💁🏾‍♀️.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
Great concealer! Awesome quality for the price. Great for under eyes and also works nicely as a primer on your lids prior to applying eyeshadow and liner. Probably my favorite drugstore concealer that I've ever used.
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
I don’t really care for this concealer. It doesn’t have good coverage, it seems pretty watery and once I start blending it in it almost seems to just disappear and absorb into my sponge. Maybe a different color would work better or more product I’m not sure. But I wouldn’t recommend it. I spend the money on it though so I’ll have to use it up and see if I can find other ways to work with it and come out with a better solution.
Becca W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely swear by this product. I've gone through about 5 or 6 tubes and don't envision myself using any other concealer anytime soon. I have dark undereye circles and redness that I sometimes struggle to cover up, however, this concealer makes them completely disappear. I love the sponge applicator and that the amount of product that is dispensed is totally up to the user. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Shelby W.
Review for: Medium more...
This product does a great job for me! Good coverage that’s not too heavy and it doesn’t settle into my fine lines like some other products I’ve used. Definitely great for the price! Doesn’t cake up and stays on good.
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Loooove this concealer. It is a great drugstore product. It is a great price. It doesn’t crease. It is lightweight but gives you the coverage you need. I don’t love the packaging (the sponge tip) but it’s still great.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?