BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Kim M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
My holy grail concealer. I have the worst dark circles, even when I get a great amount of sleep. Perfect amount of buildable coverage and it lasts all day. Works perfectly underneath a translucent powder to hide even the darkest under eyes. I will always use this concealer!
Desiree M.
Magna, UT
This is the best conclear ever! I love how smooth and long lasting it is plus or definitely has amazing coverage with my eye bags and other dark spots I have around my nose.
Isabella D.
Milan, TN
Love this concealer! It erases my dark circles and doesn't crease on me! On days when I don't want to wear a foundation but want some coverage in places I'll put this on and be ready to go! The only thing I don't really like is the sponge tip applicator. Just cause it seems unsanitary other than that it's my favorite concealer
Isabel K.
Durham, NC
In the winter when my skin is palest and i am up late working on homework, this under eye coverup is a lifesaver. Goes on smooth and blends nicely. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate.
Ashley R.
Denton, TX
Review for: Fair more...
All time favorite under eye concealer!! Hides everything!! I absolutely love it! I would recommend to anyone looking for a very good and very affordable under eye concealer!
Owen G.
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Very nice. I use it to prime my eyelids, it kinda oxydizes but it's ok under eyeshadow. Very good for the price and covers well, I would say it's light to medium coverage :)
Raquel R.
This is a good concealer with medium coverage. It goes on smooth and the sponge at the end helps you even it out. I would recommend this if you don't need a lot of coverage.
Olivia S.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Medium more...
This is such a great drug store concealer it's right up there next to my shape tape! It's affordable and the coverage is amazing! I always have one in my beauty room ALWAYS!
Jeddayye B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I've heard great things about this product and it fulfilled the expectation I had. Many friends recommended me this product and it is really worth the buy. I absolutely love how affordable it is as well, I would definitely buy again.
Rachel L.
Poulsbo
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Works very well to hide dark circles under the eyes and to cover up blemishes. Unfortunately none of the shades is quite light enough for my skin tone.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?