BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Rachel L.
Poulsbo
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Works very well to hide dark circles under the eyes and to cover up blemishes. Unfortunately none of the shades is quite light enough for my skin tone.
Isabella D.
Milan, TN
Love this concealer! It erases my dark circles and doesn't crease on me! On days when I don't want to wear a foundation but want some coverage in places I'll put this on and be ready to go! The only thing I don't really like is the sponge tip applicator. Just cause it seems unsanitary other than that it's my favorite concealer
Cassidy C.
Review for: Brightener more...
I really love this concealer. It is very lightweight but has great coverage. It doesn't sink into my lines as much as a lot of other concealers. Would for sure buy it again!
Sheana B.
Walla Walla , WA
This concealer is amazing for covering under eye circles and brightening. Another great thing about this product is, it does not crease which is definitely a plus. Overall a great product. I love it!
Ashton T.
Review for: Other more...
Very great product. It works incredible. I have gone through two already. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It is easy to blend and apply since it has a sponge.
Raquel R.
This is a good concealer with medium coverage. It goes on smooth and the sponge at the end helps you even it out. I would recommend this if you don't need a lot of coverage.
Esmeralda H.
Lake Elsinore
Review for: Medium, Brightener, Fair more...
My friend love to do make up so I let her do my my make up and she use the this on me I never used before but now that she used it . I loved it and use it all the time
Abby P.
Does a pretty good job for a drugstore concealer. This is my favorite one at the drugstore. Other concealers burn my under eyes, but this one doesn’t. I really like it and this is the one I recommend that is a good price
Karla G.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer, it's creamy and easy to blend. It covers dark circles in a natural way, almost as if I wasn't using makeup. I do set it with powder to avoid creasing.
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair more...
Definitely one of my favorite concealers. Blends out very easily and provides good coverage. My only complaint is the applicator is hard to get an even layer of product out.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?