BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is worth more than it's weight in gold! It is so affordable but the formulation feels very high end. I use it as a concealer and highlight and it is so beautiful! Purchased over and over!
karly s.
This concealer automatically became a go-to for me. It is very quick to apply which is great for mornings. Also it does such an amazing job at brightening my dark under eyes.
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Great concealer! Creamy and long lasting! Stays in place! The applicator works great on skin. Great price. Bought at cvs. Best for dark circles. Small perfect packaging.
Michaela P.
Aliceville
Review for: Fair more...
BEST drugstore concealer. Blends out effortlessly, leaves a natural look while concealing dark circles. Once set, it doe not budge. Works best under the eye and to cover blemishes. HIGHLY recommended!
Sayuri T.
El producto es cremosos, se desliza súper fácil en el area a corregir, tiene una buena consistencia y se adapta muy bien al tono de piel, su precio es bastante económico, sin duda lo volvería a comprar
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
This is one of my favorite concealers. I love the sponge applicator and how it feels on my skin. This concealer does not emphasize my fine lines at all and has great coverage.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Best under eye concealer for cheap!!! This product works amazing and especially because my under eye bags are real bad. If your on a budget this is your top pick! Recommend :)
Layne M.
White City, OR
Review for: Brightener more...
I’m torn on this one. I love the formula and the coverage. Maybe it’s just me but this concealer burns and even has cracked the skin on my under eye. But I love it... wahhh!!
Great for my dark circles, I love the fact I can clean my brows with it. The price is also super good and affordable. I like that I can apply it with the sponge it comes with.
Chloe A.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really do not understand the hype with this product. It went on super thick and was extremely difficult to blend. I covered everything, but looked quite cakey. Will not buy again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?