BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
karly s.
This concealer automatically became a go-to for me. It is very quick to apply which is great for mornings. Also it does such an amazing job at brightening my dark under eyes.
Ailin L.
This is by far the best concealer I've used! I love the shade neutralizer! It really conceals imperfections and it's soo perfect to highlight under the eyes nose and forehead
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
This was almost $10 where I live, and for a single mom of three, that's a splurge. And I was so disappointed! The color was a perfect match, so I will give it that, but it didn't blend well at all, so even though it matched it looked off. The applicator which I expected to be great, was actually a bit to firm for under my eyes, so my fingers did the work. And after about a week, I noticed funny little bumps only where the concealer was! Not impressed, and that's a shame because it's money I cant get back and a product I cant enjoy.
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
I love the way this applies onto the skin. It applies so pigmented and evenly on the skin and blends out so easily!! it's available at walmart and almost any local drugstore.
Michaela P.
Aliceville
Review for: Fair more...
BEST drugstore concealer. Blends out effortlessly, leaves a natural look while concealing dark circles. Once set, it doe not budge. Works best under the eye and to cover blemishes. HIGHLY recommended!
Keeley S.
Greenwood, MO
Amazing formula and good coverage. Easy to use and doesn't crease under my eyes. The sponge applicator is soft and is easy to apply. Would highly recommend and purchase again.
Jennifer D.
I bought this product because a lot of people were raving about how great it was...I got the Neutralizer shade, which has like a yellow undertone, and as the name states it, it suppossed to neutralize your dark circles...Well, it was nothing like I expected. It does give me some coverage, but it's definitely not a full coverage concealer, at least not for me. I have very dark circles and sometimes I have puffiness under my eyes. I would say it's okay for people who don't have really dark circles and don't need too much coverage. But otherwise, I'll not recommended it.
Breanna B.
This product is perfect for under your eyes and anywhere you may have lines and wrinkles. It's best to apply it before your foundation to get the best results. It keeps my face looking young and fresh!
dhjdbdbd b.
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair, Sand, Golden, Caramel, Tan, Hazelnut, Light more...
This is my go to!! I use it everyday, wherever i go! It is definitely build able! It covers as much as i want it to. Feels nice on the skin & great for covering blemishes! I would definitely recommend!
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
This is a good drugstore concealer. I much prefer shape tape but this does give good coverage. I find that it separates a little bit when blending it out and can crease easily
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?