BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Brittany M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this every single day, I love it that much. I a, a repeat customer for this product never lets me down, it's buildable, good coverage. I highly recommend for a drug store concealer, try it out,
lexy g.
Review for: Sand more...
still one of my all time favorite concealers and it’s even better because it’s from the drugstore so that means it’s affordable! it’s incredibly dependable and easy to work with.
Hollie O.
Bountiful
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is easy to use. I like that it comes with a sponge and it lasts a long time after I apply it on my face. The product is creamy and doesn't leave my face feeling dry.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I tried this long before the hype and I didn't see it do anything at all for my dark circles. Granted they're super dark but this was probably one of the worst concealers I have ever tried.
Kirstyn J.
Murray
I use this everyday, and love it! It covers my dark circles very well, and doesn’t get creased throughout the day. The only problem I would say I have with it, is it doesn’t cover my acne scars completely.
Amber R.
San Antonio
My little sister got me in buying this product for my under eyes and the bottle itself makes it easy to apply but after hours I did see it build into my skin lines under my eyes.
Grace M.
Phoenix
I loooove this ❤️❤️ it is my favorite and it helps my face look clear which I loveee and it clears up any dark spots 😊 I use this item a lot and I would recommend it to many women out there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Francismar A.
Miami
One must concealer!

Once I got my hands on this product, I have not stopped using it in my day-to-day make up routine. It is light on your face and it does not make you face feel heavy throughout the day. It has a sponge for easy application !

It was easy for me to find a colour that fits my light skin colour. However if you are on the darker side, it may be hard to get the correct colour that fits your skin colour.

Any Tips?:
If it is your first time trying out this product, I recommend to try all different shades to get the best shade that fits your skin type.
Ideal For...:
Light to medium skin colour
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
My go to drugstore concealer!! I love the applicator on the end. It makes it very easy to apply. A lot of people say it's comparable to the Tarte shape tape. The cover is amazing
Chloe W.
It's so hard to find a concealer that doesn't look cakey, or doesn't crease under the eyes! My skin is combination/dry and sensitive, so finding a concealer that is not only pale enough for me, and one that doesn't emphasize my dry skin, is a win for me! I would say this concealer is best only for under eyes. I have a hard time covering blemishes if they are red, they often tend to peek through the concealer after awhile, so I use a different one for the rest of my face. I find that if I don't set this concealer with powder, it actually looks better on my dry skin. sometimes setting this often makes my under eyes even more dry. My favorite affordable concealer at the moment :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?