BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Erin R.
Amherst, MA
My favorite drug store concealer. It does lean a little yellow for me, but once it is blended out you can't really tell. Sits on the skin nicely, and makes my undereyes look smooth.
Jamie G.
Corona
This is my go to under-eye concealer. Goes on smooth. Applicator is very soft and doesn’t tug at delicate under-eye skin. I use it on a brush as a clean up for my eyebrows as well.
Tessa G.
Kingsbury, IN
I really love using this product, I'm a dancer so it is great for both stage makeup and everyday looks. The only con is that it does not reapply well if I need a touch up. I recommend this product to everyone.
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
The only time I use this is when I travel internationally on long flights. The product is absolutely amazing and it’s drugstore so quite cheap. I would totally buy it again because it’s lightweight.
Maria C.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this ! It really does conceal the dark circles. The applicator is so unique. It doesn't fade throughout the day. This is a cheap everyday concealer that will not let you down.
Anna Ruth S.
Wheaton , IL
This concealer does wonders for my under eye. It is creamy, light weight and has great coverage. The price is great and it hides my dark circles well. I will definitely repurchase!
Heather A.
Good concealer for the price. I have the illuminating one and a typical wear it on top of my normal concealer. The applicator is helpful and it's easy to use big plus is it doesn't dry out my undereyes. I would recommend to others.
Brianna S.
Guthrie
Review for: Ivory more...
Love the applicator that is combined with this concealer... I felt like it does have a fairly long Wear life... cons-felt like of heavy pros- did cover nice! And yes it is buildable, I would def. buy again!
Taryn T.
Clio
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product it is great it does cover my dark circles and is great at coverage but it doesn't stay on all day only for a few hours so I might re-purchase but I'm not shore
Monica N.
Only concealer that I really use and I really love it. Its light weight and good coverage. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the little fuzz thing on top that the product comes out of.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?