BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1980)
Dakota B.
Sanford
Review for: Fair more...
When I first tried this, I was really excited because it was so popular. My first problem was I’m very pale and even the lightest color wasn’t light enough for me (it was my skin tone). Also, I feel it runs out very quickly.
Caitlin R.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is the best full coverage cheapest drugstore concealer that I have found! It is buildable, and easy to apply as well as easy to blend! It gets rid of dark circles, and redness as well! I would definitely buy this again!
K S.
Rhome
Review for: Honey more...
This is my go to concealer. I have ventured out and tried a few others but I always come back to this one. Its super easy to blend out and is very long lasting! Pros: You can buy the big bottle and I use this almost everyday it will last you several months. Like I said easy to blend, perfect color options. When I am tanner in summer I go for honey and in fall I go for fair. Con: Its not as thick as Id want my concealer to be.
Hannah W.
Lambertville
Review for: Fair more...
I have found the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer to be one of the best drugstore concealers ever! It offers great coverage and comes in a variety of shades. It blends out amazingly and does not become patchy throughout the day. It works amazingly with the Maybelline FitMe Loose Powder as well! I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone on a budget that needs a product that does the same, if not better than some high-end makeup brand concealers.
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product. I use it daily to help get that refreshing ‘rested’ look. Definitely helpful with late nights. It’s also really easy to blend and doesn’t dry out like some other products. Would definitely recommend!
Tina G.
Kirwin
Review for: Light more...
I started off not liking this product as for i didn't think it sat on my skin very well. However, after taking better care of my skin, this product has quickly became my favorite product. It does a job with coverage and doesn't show any likes or look heavy under my eyes. I would recommend this product and will be repurchasing it in the future.
Samantha O.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely LOVE this concealer! I would definitely have to say it is in my top 3 favorites for concealers!

The formula is so smooth and full coverage that it just works so well!!!!! I will say, it looks absolutely amazing but it can be a bit tricky on your nose. That is why I didn’t give it a full 5 stars but it would never stop me from purchasing again!

If you don’t want to spend $30+ on a concealer, this stuff will blow your mind!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I use the shade tan to highlight. This is an incredible full coverage concealer to me that lasts all day. I’m so happy to have found it in my store. Def covers those under eye blemishes. I highly recommend this powder!
Haley M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is such a good concealer for people not wanting to spend a lot, probably the best affordable one on the market. It is long lasting, easy to blend coverage. I am planning on purchasing again. It is a great product.
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater, MN
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite under eye concealers of all time. So light weight and a medium to full buildable coverage. I love the applicator, little not creasing throughout the day able to use it to brighten up the skin as well
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?