BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
My mom swears by using this stuff and I’ve used it a few times too. It’s a little oily for me, but my moms skin absorbs it perfectly and you can’t even tell that it’s there. It hides dark circles and wrinkles for her.
Ally J.
Review for: Medium more...
Absolutely love this concealer! I've had trouble finding concealers that work, stay on and don't make my face greasy. Normally concealers have made my face look shiny and extra greasy. So if you have an oily face this will most likely work for you.
lindsey h.
Coon Rapids
I did not like that it slid all over my face and wouldnt blend. The blender tool is pointless that comes with it. I used this product about 3 times and just dont see myself using it again.
Breanna O.
Review for: Brightener more...
This is my holy grail. I've used this same product for years. Easy to apply and blend. This covers EVERYTHING and stays all day long. I like this better compared to higher end products. I suggest this to everyone
Marisol D.
The best product ever it's amazing. It hides my puffy and gives you full coverage. It can be used to contour and under eyes as well. Highly recommend this product. Am on my third one. There isn't any bad things about it but yes I'll buy it forever.
Sarah A.
Altoona, PA
If I wasnt so devoted to my tarte shape tape I would stock up on these so hard. So buildable and the blendability is so amazing. It covers all of my dark spots and circles and carves out my brows like a dream!
Alejandra V.
This is the only concealer I swear by! I've used everything from nyx to tarte and this is the product that really works on me! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and conceals perfectly! It also blends very well!
Shannon O.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have been using it for a few months now. Very easy to apply using the sponge applicator. I use my beauty blender for further coverage. Really works well for very dark circles (like I have).
Angela H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Brightener more...
It's simply too dry and the color is too pale for me. The tip contains too much product so applying it with the tip could look really thick and unnatural. Probably won't buy it again.
briana A.
La Puente, CA
The very first concealer I used ! It is a great product and easy to use/apply. This product is also very affordable and easier to use if you remove the sponge from the tube ! Would recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?