BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lisa R.
Dublin, CA
I love the brightening shade of this concealer for under my eyes, my eyelids and a lip primer. The sponge applicator makes easy work of applying in just the right quantity and places an is easy to use for touch ups
Sydney W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I've found the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to be a wonderful, affordable concealer.

I'm extremely pale and I find the lightest shade to match my skin tone to a T. So if you are someone who's pale and looking for a shade lighter to get the brightening affect, I don't think this is the concealer for you. If you are looking for a spot concealer this is perfect. It covers all of my redness and blemish, doesn't cake up, and blends beautifully into my skin. It also does not crease under my eyes once I set it with powder.

On good skin days when I don't have too many blemishes to cover up, I can put this on instead of foundation which is EXTREMELY rare for me. I'm somebody who has to layer on full coverage foundation to be pleased with my coverage. So this drug store concealer is ground breaking for me.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Currently my favorite concealer because it really does a great job with brightening the under eye. I am almost 2 hours in and have not creased ( i didn't set the concealer either )
Angela H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Brightener more...
It's simply too dry and the color is too pale for me. The tip contains too much product so applying it with the tip could look really thick and unnatural. Probably won't buy it again.
Desirae L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
One of my favorite drug store concealers. It definitely highlights the key points of your face. The package is easy and compact all you have to do is twist. Very blendable. I have repurchased this item many time!
Alejandra V.
This is the only concealer I swear by! I've used everything from nyx to tarte and this is the product that really works on me! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and conceals perfectly! It also blends very well!
Lauren P.
This is by far, the best drugstore concealer. It covers very well and doesn’t crease or rub off during the day. It also has a brightening effect for dark circles and the sponge applicator makes applying it very easy!
Marisol D.
The best product ever it's amazing. It hides my puffy and gives you full coverage. It can be used to contour and under eyes as well. Highly recommend this product. Am on my third one. There isn't any bad things about it but yes I'll buy it forever.
Autumn R.
Lenox, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a really good concealer for it to be from the drugstore. I like it better for hiding blemishes but works well under eye too. I love the applicator as well. I will definitely repurchase this in the future
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
My mom swears by using this stuff and I’ve used it a few times too. It’s a little oily for me, but my moms skin absorbs it perfectly and you can’t even tell that it’s there. It hides dark circles and wrinkles for her.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?