BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Currently my favorite concealer because it really does a great job with brightening the under eye. I am almost 2 hours in and have not creased ( i didn't set the concealer either )
Alyssa N.
Florence, AL
Really great formula but the color selection is awful 😭 and the sponge gets all grody after two uses. Not a huge fan. But if it is in your skin tone, they say it is a great dupe to ShapeTape!
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
I did not like this. The applicator makes no sense and it is unsanitary. Also you have to twist it so many times to get any product out. Ultimately it did not have the coverage I wanted either. Would not buy again.
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this concealer! I thought at first I got the wrong color for my face because I am a little bit tanner than usual this summer. So, I went and purchase a medium/deep color and when I applied it seems a little lighter than what I thought it would be. So, I was a little confuse but what happened was that if you wait a little longer the color will eventually match your tone which I really like. The applicator on the other hand, it took me sometime to get use to it because its my first time using this concealer but its not something I would hate. When applied on your face it goes on smoothly and it blends nice. I also like the barely tingling cold sensation I got when I first tried it on, maybe its the vitamin C, but its good and after a while you don't feel it anymore. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase!!
Sydney W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I've found the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to be a wonderful, affordable concealer.

I'm extremely pale and I find the lightest shade to match my skin tone to a T. So if you are someone who's pale and looking for a shade lighter to get the brightening affect, I don't think this is the concealer for you. If you are looking for a spot concealer this is perfect. It covers all of my redness and blemish, doesn't cake up, and blends beautifully into my skin. It also does not crease under my eyes once I set it with powder.

On good skin days when I don't have too many blemishes to cover up, I can put this on instead of foundation which is EXTREMELY rare for me. I'm somebody who has to layer on full coverage foundation to be pleased with my coverage. So this drug store concealer is ground breaking for me.
Autumn M.
If you're looking for something to cover your dark circles, look no further. This small stick is the best thing to ever happen to me in the morning. I've had it for a year before it finally ran out and although it's a little expensive, it's definitely worth it
Michaela P.
Aliceville
best concealer hands down! It's so creamy and easily blendable. It leaves your skin looking naturally highlight and it does give a little extra coverage. I find that it easily covers my dark circles and blemishes.
Jaismeen K.
Loved this as a concealer ! I really cried when I ran out. I used it for my eyebrows to shape them and I even used this to conceal my eye bags lol jk but it works really well. I would keep a lifelong supply of this
Abby R.
I'm giving this a 2 because of how much product I wasted trying to twist the top. I love the color and the coverage. But I wasted too much trying to use the product in the first place.
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Blends very well, great coverage, easy to apply, and I feel like I can get a lot of use from only a small amount. I definitely prefer it over the fit me concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?