BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Erica D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I’ve used this since I first started doing makeup based on the YouTube videos I used to watch . It does a great job covering my imperfections. Easy to blend and great redness coverage.
Abby R.
I'm giving this a 2 because of how much product I wasted trying to twist the top. I love the color and the coverage. But I wasted too much trying to use the product in the first place.
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
This concealer works really well to cover dark circles and is a full coverage concealer. For the price, it works well and you get a decent amount of product as a little goes a long way.
Taylor F.
Frederick, MD
This product can easily compete with the tarte shapetape as it has amazing coverage and it so easy to apply. The concealer has a light weight feel, unlike shapetape, and can be set beautifully.
member-20834981d
Clovis , CA
Literally the best concealer I've found. I often wear only concealer under my eyes and setting powder and this is perfect for that. It blends perfectly into my skin so that it looks like I'm wearing nothing. It rarely if ever creases and with a setting powder on my oily skin, it stays put all day
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This concealer has become a holy grail of mine. I absolutely love the coverage and it doesn’t settle into my fine lines. It’s nice and brightening and blends so easily into foundation.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Light more...
I actually really love this product! I haven't came in contact with a great concealer like this that covers my terrible bags under my eyes. The only thing I don't like is the applicator.
Jaismeen K.
Loved this as a concealer ! I really cried when I ran out. I used it for my eyebrows to shape them and I even used this to conceal my eye bags lol jk but it works really well. I would keep a lifelong supply of this
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Blends very well, great coverage, easy to apply, and I feel like I can get a lot of use from only a small amount. I definitely prefer it over the fit me concealer.
Odalis C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Use this all the time to conceal and highlight even as a primer for my eyeshadow. Blends really easily and super creamy! I usually mix it with my Rimmel match perfection concealer since it is really light on me.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?