BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Chana D.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is so thin and light weight but beautiful on the skin perfect for your under eyes
Pros- affordable and really nice satin finish
Not cakey at all
Con- not full coverage
I bought it a few times!
And it's my holy grail drugstore concealer
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this product. I use it under my eyes and it doesn't crack or crease. It sits on the skin nicely and also held a out nicely and evenly. The consistency is perfect as is the shade.
Lilian L.
Very very very good concealer , very soft , perfect at hide dark circles , it doesn’t define lines , long lasting , amazing price
حلو اوي و ناعم و بيغطي الهالات جدا بينافس منتجات هاي اند كتير اووي و سعره في مصر ٢٠٠
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works great! One of my true faves in my makeup collection! It blends perfectly into my foundation and has complete coverage and overall helps brighten my face. Love this so much and highly recommend.
Rebecca C.
I used this product for a while and went through a tube of this when I was younger. Used it as a concealer for under my eyes and to highlight the nose bridge. This product is easy to blend and worked fine but I noticed that it would oxidize? I also don't think it worked well with my type of skin (combination) even after powdering. It seemed to kind of break down after a few hours of being on my oily skin haha. It is good for under the eyes but wouldn't recommend it to highlight/contour the nose if you're oily. This product is OK if you're on a budget but I probably won't repurchase since I've moved on to better products.
caiti d.
Atlanta Ga
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this awhile ago with Christmas money from 2016 and I was severely disappointed. It was not full coverage and it is not good compared to other alternatives from the drugstore. The Maybelline Fit Me is a much better option and it's less expensive.
Gheslene J.
tampa
This is the Holy Grail of drugstore concealers!! It’s affordable and long lasting. This is my go to concealer every day and I absolutely swear by it. Many shades to choose from and a great, smooth wearable formula.
Sara P.
Review for: Brightener more...
Great product! I love the color the size the smell and the use! Everything about it made me pleased and glad I spent my money on it! This gets rid of your under eye circles really well
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
It isn't the absolutely go to for me but it is definitely worth the buy if you get creases, bags, or darkness under your eyes... it leaves it smooth and airbrush type of finish. Good cover up.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?