BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Joanna F.
Austin
My go to item for under eye dark circles. I used it instead of concealer. It doesn't crease and show off the lines. I have a fair skin tone, but I use a darker shade for better coverage.
Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
If I could give more stars I would. I love how it dries, I love the color, I love the formula, I love it!!! I don't even mind the applicator, it makes my life easy! Definitely buildable!
Whitney J.
It was very good. It was a good, almost perfect, dupe for the Tarte shape tape. It was full coverage and blended well into the skin. I wish the applicator was different. To me, with the sponge, it just wasted a lot.
Anna T.
cleveland
I. Love. This. Concealer. It doesn’t crease on me and it melts into the skin beautifully! It completely eliminates my dark circles and with a little building can hide redness very well. I like the application and the dispension of the product!
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Review for: Fair more...
One of my all time favorite products, I love this concealer so much! It brightens my undereyes perfectly and has beautiful coverage, super easy to apply and blend I always have one on me
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
this is a good, standard concealer. the coverage is good and it feels lightweight. it creates under my eyes, but not too badly. i don’t love it and its not life changing for me, but it’s good
Kayla R.
Mullens, WV
Review for: Ivory more...
Favorite drug store concealer. Blends very well, covers wonderfully without feeling too cakey. I wish the packaging was a pot but that is just user preference. Small packaging is easy to keep with you for touch ups!
becca r.
Four Oaks
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve used a lot of high end concealers & this one is by far my absolute favorite. It’s so creamy & doesn’t wear & crease during the day especially with a nice setting powder. It’s all I use now, this is a must have!
Gabby G.
Morton
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is extremely full coverage, good for the under eye for both coverage and brightening. It sets well with powder over it. The price is good, and comes with a great color selection that anyone can enjoy.
Barbeli S.
Provo, UT
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I think I found my new best concealer, treatment, etc....I have used it once and I am shook. 😍😍😍😍
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?