BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Chrisell N.
edinburg
This concealer is my holy grail. I was told to try it out last year and I can truly say it’s one of the best drugstore concealers. A little goes a long way with this product, and it doesn’t tend to crease like others.
Cheyenne W.
St. Augustine
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer so much. It blends out so smoothly and creates such a healthy look under the eyes. The color selections could be better in my opinion but I do love the way this concealer makes my under eyes look.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
I have so many back ups of this because when I run out of my shape tape this is my go to concealer! I've used this since I was in middle school. It's amazing and perfect for any skin type!
chris m.
Excellent product!!! i love the applicator. Super duper long lasting!! and applies so smoothly. The packaging is cute. One swipe is definitely enough. I 10/10 recommend this product to others. Great for all skin types
Isara F.
Corona, CA
So I went to the swapmeet and I saw this for 4$ at one of the shops I had heard good things about this product but I didint know too much I heard about the brightening and illuminating one and I really wanted it but it was all sold out so I went out on a limb and I bought the medium one and it worked !! I'm glad I got this and I'm gunna be buying the other one too ! The sponge is really nice and I love how it applies! Sorry for the ugliness I only have on the age rewind under my eyes
Mindy N.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have gone through so many of these concealers! It never settles into fine lines, it have a beautiful finish, and does a great job covering up my bags. I tend to reach for this concealer over my more expensive ones because of the quality and great price!
Mia L.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concelar, it stays on all day and I would recommend this to anyone who I looking for a cheap concelar that is like the extensive ones ! I would definitely buy this product again !
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Very creamy and easy to apply. Does crease, but i set it with a powder and it looks amazing! It doesn't pull or look cakey on my dry undereyes. I love this stuff.
Maddie M.
This is such an amazing concealer for such an amzing price. It blends beautifully and has full coverage without looking cakey and works for under the eyes and blemishes. This is something I continue to repurchase over and over because it is so good!
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product.

BUT, I only use it to highlight/brighten areas on my face such as: under the eyes, chin, middle of my nose.

It is a thin formula and really makes you look awake without over doing the whole brightening effect.

The ONLY thing I do not like about it is the sponge applicator.

You can easily pop off the sponge and twist for the product.

I feel that it is unsanitary to be using the SAME sponge over and over to apply the concealer that is constantly in contact with your face.

Bottom Line: I would recommend this to everyone!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?