BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Jenni E.
Dunlap , TN
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer! It brightens up my face and is flawless! The only con I can find is the applicator. Not knowing how much product I am using is not fun. But other than that there is nothing wrong with this product.
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
I really like the convenience of this product for applying my makeup on the go. However, the color I got was too pink for me and so I don't end up using it as much as my other concealers.
Taylor M.
Warren, MI
CAN I GIVE THIS A MILLION STARS?

I have an iron deficiency, so the dark circles under my eyes seemed like a dooming, permanent problem to me. The first time I tried this concealer, I literally did a double take when I looked in the mirror later.

I apply this after my foundation has set, and I usually set this with a beauty blender and then bake on setting powder, as I have fine lines under my eyes and want it set. It just totally wipes away the dark circles, and is so easy to build on top of a good foundation.

I have repurchased three times The packaging is nice, except I ALWAYS lose the cap on top and end up needing to find a way to protect the sponge.

This is the best concealer I've ever used.
Zayra R.
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
This is by far one of the best drugstore concealer I’ve ever used. It’s light yet it covers. It blends really well. Like all concealers you have to set it well. I use it for everyday use and my under eyes stay bright.
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
One of the best concealers out there. I reach for this more than any of my high-end brands. It blends out and doesn't crease. And its super easy to use. The sponge tip makes it super easy.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
no wonder this is #7 in concealer! i'm not going to lie, i was very skeptical about this concealer before i bought it but now that i've tried it i see why! this concealer is probably one of my favorite concealers ever
Jessica B.
Review for: Fair more...
I saw raving reviews ALL over the place for this and I truly wanted so badly to like this product. It's not terrible by any means but there's no way I could give it 5 stars. After application with focus underneath my eyes, I was impressed, i said to myself "wow, look at this coverage!" But after about an your and a half you couldn't tell I had even put any concealer on, my dark circles were bright and announcing themselves. I was very disappointed, after all the hype and those are the results..i didn't want to give up on it tho, so I gave it a few more shots, same result. Not suitable for long lasting wear, the coverage is great but so temporary.
Brianna J.
Gwinn
This is a pretty good concealer, it has a smooth texture and goes on smoothly. I would recommend this to a friend. It doesn’t crease or anything like that. I would buy this product again.
Megan H.
Dover, DE
My favorite concealer, covers up problem areas with no problem, long lasting and easy to blend out!! You can find it at your local Walmart, drugstore, target and it’s fairly inexpensive!!
Kaylie M.
Florida
Review for: Ivory more...
Even though the coverage was not amazing I love this product for such a cheap and an affordable drugstore items the packaging was nice and is easy to apply and used it was long lasting throughout my day and I would buy again
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?