BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Abigail P.
I like this product a lot. It has a good feel while applying. It is very nice but it has a weird smell to it. I do like the coverage though. It is a good price and I would buy it again if I had the chance. It also doesn't last that long and you have to keep replacing it but overall it's a great product
Tiffany W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sand more...
If you are looking for a new concealer, you really can’t go wrong with this offering from Maybelline. It has medium to full coverage, highlights and brightens under the eyes, blends really well, and is lightweight on the skin and best of all it won’t break the bank
Michelle B.
Phoenix, AZ
Best concealer out there if you’re on a budget! Last you a couple of months if you use it right. Love the twist too applicator! Always recommend this to any customer of mine, just because the blend ability is so great!
Sara T.
This is the best product for its price category! It works so well for concealing my dark circles. It also works very well on my blemishes. Every time i use it, it last all day. Compared to other drug store concealer i would choose the maybelline everytime!
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
My FAVORITE drugstore concealer! I’m fair so I go for the LIGHTEST shade and this stuff is magic: it blends out effortlessly and doesn’t crease or feather during the day. Highly recommend!
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
I just tried the new darker shades I bought (Caramel & Tan) & it is literally the perfect shades for my skin tone. Tan is for a more everyday type of glam & Caramel is for a more highlighted look. But i love them both!
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
One of the best concealers out there. I reach for this more than any of my high-end brands. It blends out and doesn't crease. And its super easy to use. The sponge tip makes it super easy.
Emily M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I’m pretty pale, but not the palest, and the lightest shade was too dark for me. It’s cheap, and it’s a concealer, but it doesn’t brighten since it’s pretty dark. Didn’t fully cover my under eyes. Covered redness well.
heidi f.
Slidell, LA
I like this product but the shade selection down not work for me iam very pale and the slightest shade is not anywhere light enough for me but if they have your shade it dose cover well and last a while with out cressing.
Nicole B.
Vail, AZ
Normally I'm not a negative Nelly but I have a couple of problems with this concealed... 1. The plastic wrapper was so hard to get off that I ended up breaking the twisting top (small thing, probably user error, admittedly). 2. Hate the sponge. Would rather just dispense it on my finger to tap on and blend with brush. Hence the missing sponge. 3. And most importantly, I didn't feel like it concealed my dark circles at all. If it did, I could probably look past the other issues. I wanted to love you, I really did! :(
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?