BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1985)
Murilo C.
Long Branch, NJ
Review for: Sand more...
I really like it because it’s cheap and accessible, you can find it in any pharmacy, store, etc. Comparing to other cheap concealers it keeps your skin good, I’ve a friend that uses it to hidden age lines.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product.

BUT, I only use it to highlight/brighten areas on my face such as: under the eyes, chin, middle of my nose.

It is a thin formula and really makes you look awake without over doing the whole brightening effect.

The ONLY thing I do not like about it is the sponge applicator.

You can easily pop off the sponge and twist for the product.

I feel that it is unsanitary to be using the SAME sponge over and over to apply the concealer that is constantly in contact with your face.

Bottom Line: I would recommend this to everyone!
Olivia W.
Love love love!! This concealer works like a charm, doesn't dry out, and matches my skin very well. I also use it as an eyeshadow primer and it really works. Super easy application and blending. 10/10 would recommend.
Dominique C.
Philadelphia
Best drugstore concealer by far! I have extremely oily skin, so i have to be careful of the products I use. But i heard such great things about this concealer that i just had to try it myself. Definitely worth it!
Jasmine M.
I would recommend this product. It's extremely pigmented, so not a lot is needed to fill your dark circles. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get product out, and you'll need to crank the product a few times.
Brittany W.
Fort Payne, AL
This is my all time favorite go to concealer. It's buildable and looked flawless and lasts all day without creasing at all, I use it for my under eyes and on blemishes and I have repurchased many times and will again,
Josie V.
Joliet
Review for: Medium, Tan more...
My mother and I both love this concealer . Always used it for undereye and it never felt heavy, super light weight. The only con is it’s hard to tell if you twisted out too much product .
Michelle B.
Phoenix, AZ
Best concealer out there if you’re on a budget! Last you a couple of months if you use it right. Love the twist too applicator! Always recommend this to any customer of mine, just because the blend ability is so great!
Brittany H.
This concealer is fantastic, this is my go to when I’m low on sleep due to my children being sick. I do not use it often so it last me a while and the price is good for how long it last me
Michelle I.
Kenai, AK
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a great and affordable product! It has great coverage and it highlights those areas you want highlighted and it also just covers up those blemishes you don't want to show through your foundation. Love it!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?