BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
MacK W.
Hands down, my favorite concealer! Amazing coverage and a great cream highlight as well. Covers my under eyes superbly as well! I cannot rave about this product enough, best concealer I have ever tried! It's a game changer. Extremely recommend everyone try it!
Melanie Q.
I use this for everything it's amazing . The packaging is a little cheap but it's ok cause or the price. It's best for under eye. Pro it's good for anything and con there is none. I would definitely recommend to someone.
Melissa K.
I have heard a lot about this particular concealer from many people on Youtube, so I decided to check it out. I was a little skeptical about how this would do on my eyes because I have very dry skin. When I first used it, it took forever to get some product out onto the sponge applicator. However, I was very pleasantly surprised with how easily it went on and how nicely it blended out. The lightest colour was also perfect for me, which is a rarity to find since I am quite fair. I tried using it on a few other areas of my face and it was too drying, but I didn't expect it to be perfect since that isn't its intended use. I also am not too fond of the packaging since it isn't the most sanitary thing- so be sure to keep your face clean before you use it and you could also spray the sponge applicator with some alcohol spray if you want a quick way to sanitize it.
Jessica L.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Sand more...
This is the only concealer I will ever use again. I tried it from a friend to cover some pimples and fell in love. It never looks cakey even with foundation and powder and stays on forever.
Jessica G.
Little Falls, NJ
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This is one of my favorite products. I use it every time I do my makeup. It gets rid of dark circles under my eyes and I even use it for an overall coverage of my face if I am on the go & just want a bit of an even color.
Livie T.
I love the glow it gives and along with a finished under the eye and also a great conceler for when after doing the brows it's a good out liner. It also brighten the skin my go to conceler.
Rosey M.
Quincy
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is worth all of the hype given to it by beauty gurus. The formula is not too thick, perfect for brightening under eyes and blemishes. The only con is the packaging makes the product run out way too quickly.
Brooke D.
Pascagoula
Review for: Fair more...
I used to use this concealer a lot before i had the money to buy some a little more pricier it goes great until you try to put your powder over it than it looks really caked on.. It also doesn’t really have a lot in it.
Damaris T.
Me gusta mucho este correcto, es muy bueno, aunque no es de cobertura completa pero si dura bastante, no me gusta que se me marca en los ojos por eso tengo que usar polvo traslúcido para sellarlo.
Jenna K.
Summerville, SC
This concealer is bomb. It hides your dark circles and is great for on the go. You can easily just swipe it on and blend out with your fingers. The application is smooth and pretty precise.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?