BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Gloria 💄.
Review for: Ivory more...
Best drug store concealer I've used. However it is difficult getting the product out when you first use it. It is a twist clicking sponge applicator. Would buy again over other ones I've used
Lore V.
Good for dark circles! I just discovered this and I’ve been using it daily since, good cover up and not heavy on the skin. The applicator makes it easy and it’s really cute! So far loving it!
Ash C.
Review for: Medium more...
I love how this concealer brightens up my face! I use it all over, not only under-eyes. It's better than a lot of my higher-end concealers as well. Definitely a great value for price - will always be one of my go-to items!
Liliana P.
Rialto, CA
I love this concealer ! Especially since I am on a budget and can't afford high end products! It covers my dark eye circles! Not not much my blemishes but it does reduce the color of redness.
Nimbe M.
El mejor corrector para mi punto de vista... me encanta se difumina muy bien y no se marca en las líneas de expresión siempre y cuando lo apliques adecuadamente.. de los más económicos y muy buenos a mi me encanta...
Kaylee A.
this concealer personally isn't a favorite of mine. The applicator consumes so much of the product that it runs out so quickly. if you're looking for an affordable concealer i would highly recommend L.A. Girls concealer
Lawson L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love love love this concealer, this is my #1 it doesn't crease, doesn't get patchy. Stays all day. I haven't used it for blemishes. I love the packaging and the price. I will purchase again!
Damaris T.
Me gusta mucho este correcto, es muy bueno, aunque no es de cobertura completa pero si dura bastante, no me gusta que se me marca en los ojos por eso tengo que usar polvo traslúcido para sellarlo.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love this concealer !! The applicator is great . The concealer is creamy but not thick. It didn’t crease which was great. It’s an affordable alternative to some of the higher end brands .
Rosey M.
Quincy
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is worth all of the hype given to it by beauty gurus. The formula is not too thick, perfect for brightening under eyes and blemishes. The only con is the packaging makes the product run out way too quickly.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?