BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Victoria S.
Everett, PA
I love this concealer it is great for brightening your undereyes, concealing your dark circles and is creamy and light! It blends out seamlessly and is full coverage and buildable when you have those harsh hard to cover blemishes and for the price you can't beat it!
Stefanie V.
Coconut Grove, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I use this concealer every day for work. It’s long-lasting and has great color payoff. It’s buildable if you want more coverage. I like to set it with a translucent powder just to make it last longer.
Alicia F.
Winter Garden, FL
this product has great coverage. it does start to crease very quickly though, you need to set it with powder. not the best, but great for it’s price. it is long lasting and I would definitely buy again.
Influenster M.
Review for: Brightener more...
LOVE this product! It brightens my eyes even with the darkest under eye dark circles! I use this before I put on my foundation and it looks flawless. It is buildable if you need it to be a little thick. This is my go to concealer so I would absolutely by this again!
Shelby G.
Carlisle
I absolutely love this stuff! It blends with other products so nicely. Doesn’t become flaky. Not oily and lasts all day! I use this stick everyday and has made it to my favorites list. I would most definitely buy this again!
Karla R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I absolutely love this concealer! It’s the perfect coverage for me and it looks natural on my skin. Currently using the neutralizer shade and it’s perfect for my skin, conceals and highlights!
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
I've only used one concealer ever and this by far is the best for me. It gives me coverage without having a cakey feel to it. It really covers my dark circles and has a great brightening effect
Alejandra R.
los angeles
I loved this product . It gives full coverage when it comes to concealing. It's very long lasting as well and it works well to cover up dark circles . i would continue to buy this product again as well .
Jessica B.
I absolutely love this product, and the hype is absolutely worth it. As a full time nursing student and a part time retail employee, dark circles are unavoidable for me due to lack of sleep. I have been on the never ending quest for a under eye concealer that actually works, and I think I have finally found the product that works. A lot of people use this as a highlighter as well, but that doesn't work for me unfortunately. However, it DOES work fabulously at concealing my dark under eye circles. Not only does it cover them, but it also brightens up my entire face. I'll be repurchasing this product until it gets discontinued (which, hopefully, it never does!). I definitely recommend this product.
I attempted to use this as my concealer, however it didn't cover what I needed it to. It wasn't covering the dark circles under my eyes. It was also very watery and didn't seem like they had a color that matched my skin tone. I don't normally recommend this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?