BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Lauren A.
I liked this stuff. It definitely helped cover my dark circles and was very blendable. However, through some use, the sponge on top started to apply it kinda streeky. I liked it a lot until the very end. Still worth a try though!
Stacy A.
Review for: Fair more...
Can I give 10 stars?? Best under eye concealer ever . There are no cons, only pros...affordable, bakes well, blends and covers. It is far superior than High end end brands. Love this concealer.
Isel A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
Great concealer only complain would be the sponge but it's great to cover dark circles or those stubborn blemishes last all day with my foundation works just as great as the infallible conclear would recommend this concealer
Gabriella P.
Apple Valley
I’ve tried several different drug store and high end concealers and I always find myself coming back to this one. So easy to apply and has great coverage. It does not crease and covers those dark under eyes like nothing else!
Alaura M.
Princeton
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer!! The sponge applicator on the top of the product is so amazing. I really love the duration of this product and it blends really well. It can be built up but does well with just one application as well.
Tenzin K.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CONCEALER!! It conceales everything and is a great dupe for shape tape concealer by tarte! This concealer is not cakey and oily. I use this concealer to highlight my brows!
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Again! An oldie but a goodie!! I remember using this day and night. I love the consistency of this concealer till this day. I love that it brightens the under eye and gives such a natural glow.
Lizbeth C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love love love this concealer. Can’t live without it. It’s the perfect under eye concealer. Love the sponge and how it goes on smoothly. I have under eye expression lines and it goes on so perfect. I would buy this concealer over and over. And not pricey at all!
Kimberly W.
middleburg
This is the BEST drug store concealer on the market. It doesn’t settle into lines or pores, it doesn’t oxidize, and it highlights while concealing.
The packaging is nice and easily used, and it’s formula is creamy and smooth.
Carli S.
I have purchased this concealer in the Radiant color dozens of times. I always have a few on hand for when I run out. It really brightens up my dark under eye circles and works well on fair skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?