BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Vanina D.
houston
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is amazing it has good coverage I have multiple shades of this and I use it to contour, and highlight to shape my face is great. Leaves my highlight looking good and my contour as well. Very good coverage overall!
Hot dog D.
I don't know why people rave on this. This concealer doesn't hide my dark circles. I find myself layering more of this to get more coverage, which eventually leads to me looking like a cake-face
Zhane A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Honey more...
Absolutely love !!!!! Full coverage ! Wear it
Anywhere ! Night time, day time, and gym time! Super easy to use! Just like painting your face ! Haven’t had a con yet! Would definitely buy again !
Letisha G.
Oxford, OH
I really love this product because it really brightens up your undereyes! It doesn't have the best undereye coverage but it covers pretty well all in all. I would most definitely repurchase this!
Talva L.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Golden more...
This concealer is the best for a drugstore brand. I use this concealer on a daily bases for everyday wear. The packaging is very nice and the application is awesome. I would totally recommend this product.
Amber G.
I LOVE this concealer. It will hide anything. Great packaging and awesome applicator. Covers up even the worst under eye circles. I prefer this product over high end concealers. This is my go-to.
Sarah T.
This age rewind concealer is perfect for me! It's cheap and affordable and lasts like a high end product would. It gives great coverage and doesn't soak into creases. Definitely would recommend.
Brittney G.
Clinton, IN
Love this product. It's a great low cost concealer. I love that it has the applicator, too, because it makes for much easier application. It does crack a little but for the price, it's worth it.
Haley R.
Anderson, SC
Conceals my under-eyes like a boss. I also use this for highlighting. At first, it takes a while to get the product to come out. After that, though, you're good to go! Inexpensive, long-lasting, and great coverage. Win win win!
Madalyn S.
It’s goo, just not my favorite. Much rather have the better skin or fit me concealer over this one. This one is better for undereyes, where the other two are better for blemishes and under eyes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?