BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
This concealer is amooth and cream and provides GREAT! Coverage. Doesn't dry out fast so it's really easy to apply. Setting powder goes well over this and it didn't move.
Flora L.
This concealer really covers up my dark circles and I've used this to the end. The sponge is supper soft and it's really easy to use in my opinion. The consistency is pretty thick but it covers up!
Katherin M.
Lecanto, FL
This was one of the firsts concealers I ever used and I was in love with it , but as I started using different brands I saw that this one was more of a pink or salmon undertone and did not like that.
Deb C.
Hannibal, MO
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer for covering dark circles under the eyes..  I usually set it with a lightweight setting powder and never have problems with creasing.  This is better than most of the higher priced concealers again.  I will definitely repurchase!
Holly R.
Landis
Review for: Brightener more...
It was such a good product, it felt as if I weren’t wearing anything, and it completely erased my dark circles. My one complaint it to get more product. And maybe a different application. I would definitely buy this again though.
Vanessa M.
Santa Maria, CA
Amazing for under eyes ! Amazing formula and so easy to use, very light weight and very buildable. So easy to blend and the applicator is amazing. It is so adorable and last a good amount of time.
Alli A.
This does exactly what it says, erases dark circles! I love the texture of this product and how easy it is to just swipe under eyes! It is affordable and works great! I would definitely recommend!!
Dominique R.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer right here is a drug store holy grail. Great to highlight under the eyes. Never tried it to conceal blemishes but I'm sure it would work! This product is very buildable so start off with a small amount and add more if needed!
Michelle B.
Salt Lake City, UT
LOVE this gentle under eye concealer. It is light, has good coverage, and really brightens up my whole face when I use it. It blends well and seemed to stay all day. I've repurchased this at least 4 times. I love how the packaging is designed.
Lacey K.
Pottstown , PA
After reading and viewing all the hype on this product on instagram and YouTube, I had to try it. This product did not disappoint. It's full coverage, but not super thick or heavy. It blends out easily, and has a great applicator.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?