BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
I think is this is a lot of people favorite, I saw it being recommended by literally every YouTuber so I decided to try it, it’s great and also affordable. You really can’t go wrong. I recommend it!
my s.
Plant City
Review for: Honey more...
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING CONCEALER! the maybeline concealer is one of THE best products i have used by far! not only is it amazing but you get it for a cheap price! and if you have seen any instagram MUA’s they obviously love it too!
Audrey L.
rogers
I can not believe this product works so well and is only 8 dollars! I had the Two Face Born This Way concealer and no joke this worked even better! I have terrible under eye bags and this totally covers them up!
Stephanie E.
chula vista
Review for: Fair more...
This product works great for make wrinkles less noticeable and great to brighten under eyes it’s also great because it’s affordable one of my favorite drug store products.
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Honey more...
I don’t know if this has helped my dark circles but I like how it looks under my eyes and how easy it is to apply so I’ll use it regardless. It covers really good and I haven’t had any issues with creasing.
Holly R.
Landis
Review for: Brightener more...
It was such a good product, it felt as if I weren’t wearing anything, and it completely erased my dark circles. My one complaint it to get more product. And maybe a different application. I would definitely buy this again though.
Flora L.
This concealer really covers up my dark circles and I've used this to the end. The sponge is supper soft and it's really easy to use in my opinion. The consistency is pretty thick but it covers up!
Katherin M.
Lecanto, FL
This was one of the firsts concealers I ever used and I was in love with it , but as I started using different brands I saw that this one was more of a pink or salmon undertone and did not like that.
Haley J.
I'm not that impressed with this product. It easily creased under my eye. But I did like that it was light and didn't feel Cakey. It is easy to apply though. I personally won't be purchasing again.
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
This concealer is amooth and cream and provides GREAT! Coverage. Doesn't dry out fast so it's really easy to apply. Setting powder goes well over this and it didn't move.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?