BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1975)
Brandie R.
Double Spgs, AL
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

This stuff is AMAZING!! A little bit will cover dark circles and bakes wonderfully! You will not be disappointed!!
Tori B.
El Dorado
I use this concealer everyday. It's super easy to apply and easy to blend out as well. I would say it has a light to medium coverage so if you have really bad under eyes you would have to layer it.
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
This concealer works just as well as shape tape! For a quarter of the price. This is one drugstore product I will never stop buying. Ot covers up the redness and dark circles on my face perfectly!
Holly R.
Landis
Review for: Brightener more...
It was such a good product, it felt as if I weren’t wearing anything, and it completely erased my dark circles. My one complaint it to get more product. And maybe a different application. I would definitely buy this again though.
Claud R.
Raleigh
This concelear is a little lighter but great for light makeup days. It does an average job of concealing. I have had to discontinue use because it started to make my eyes water. It is one of the better drugstore concealers.
Katie W.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
Very nice product. I use this under my eyes and it brightens them up tremendously! It does tend to crease so it’s not the best for all day wear. The applicator makes apply very easy and isn’t messy. It does get hard to keep clean.
Katherin M.
Lecanto, FL
This was one of the firsts concealers I ever used and I was in love with it , but as I started using different brands I saw that this one was more of a pink or salmon undertone and did not like that.
Main P.
Review for: Brightener more...
For starters, This is a VERY popular drugstore concealer and I don't really follow trends like that but I LOVE this concealer. If you let this concealer sit on your face for a while it's not gonna dry up like some other cancelers.
Kelsey C.
Faxon, OK
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this product but hate the applicator. I just feel like it can’t be very hygienic to keep the little sponge full of makeup. It grosses me out. If the applicator is ever changed, I’ll definitely buy the product again.
Flora L.
This concealer really covers up my dark circles and I've used this to the end. The sponge is supper soft and it's really easy to use in my opinion. The consistency is pretty thick but it covers up!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?