BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Kari M.
Annapolis
I bought this product 1-1/2 months ago and its still giving out product and just under half way used. The product is build-able. Pro- good coverage build-able. Cons- runs out quickly. I would however recommend this product to friends.
Kaitlyn J.
Boltonville
Review for: Brightener more...
I absolutely love this product. The applicator is so nice. Product goes on nice and even and doesn’t crease as bad as some competitors. It’s a little pricey for the size But I still would recommend!
Billy R.
Kiahsville, WV
Review for: Medium more...
I personally only use tarte shape tape or makeup revolution concealers. But as a drug store concealer, I always recommend this concealer to my customers. It’s affordable and it has amazing coverage!
Gabriella T.
Lubbock, TX
Love this it's my all time favorite concealer ❤
Really does as it says I can always depend on this concealer . This is a buildable concealer but a lot does go a long way !
Dayja C.
This concealer is amazing! I'm a person who doesn't get a lot of sleep and always has dark circles! A lot of concealer can't cover but this one truly works! It's very simple to apply and doesn't make you feel like you have a ton on!
Janice H.
Indian Head, MD
Review for: Brightener more...
This has been my go to for years. I love the coverage and blend-ability. When my daughter started wearing makeup. Mainly needing under eye concealer. This is the one I picked in light for her. She saw it on YouTube and Influenster's were talking about how great it was. She said wow that's what you bought me. Great stuff.
Abby H.
The lightest shade is the perfect match for my skin tone. I've been doing no foundation makeup looks a lot lately and I use this just to spot conceal and it's such a nice consistency, doesn't crease and matched my skin ton perfectly
Devyn V.
Waverly, IA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a favorite in the beauty community. It is amazing and affordable. It covers problem areas and brightens!! It has a built in sponge applicator which makes applying a breeze. I would recommend.
Miranda M.
Sumter, SC
This product works pretty good for a drug store concealer. I myself prefer higher end concealer but if drug store is your thing, I'd def recommend this product. It has good coverage and applies well.
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
Love this concealer. Very full coverage and light weight. Over used other high end products and this seems to do the job! It is a build able formula which is good, I would recommend this to other people!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?