BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Priscilla C.
This concealer is amazing ! You need no brush and you don't have to press to hard product immediately comes out and you don't need much for under eyes , I do recommend if you want something affordable
Susan B.
Russell
Review for: Medium more...
I love the sponge applicator. It makes it so easy to apply and blend right where you want it. It erases my dark circles like magic! I am a repeat customer and would recommend to my friends and family!!
Ivanna M.
Barranquilla
I love this dark circles eraser it erases your dark circles perfectly. It is super long lasting you could wear it all day and you don't need to retouch. My favorite part is the applicator that sponge is very good!!!!❤
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Fair more...
One of the best concealers out there! I’m so glad i based this purchase based on other influencers reviews. It lasts all days and easy to use. The component is simple. I definitely recommend it to others.
Haley P.
I enjoyed this concealer a lot. It reminds me a lot about the Tarte shape tape. It blends smoothly and has medium to full coverage. Seeing as though this is a drugstore concealer it is very pigmented and I would defiantly buy it again!
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I like this product, its pretty convinient having a sponge on the tip. It helps to blend the product very good. I haven't experience getting on my fine lines under my eyes. Work well as a highlighter.
Adriana M.
I love this concealer it’s so nice and easy to put on ! It’s also really easy to bend in with you’re makeup ! I also recommend it and worth the price it’s also really pigmented and it doesn’t crack or it doesn’t look too cakey as well
Payton F.
Review for: Fair more...
I Love this product so much ! I bought it for its affordable price and it's highly Quality coverage. For people that struggle with dark circles underneath the eyes i would recommend using this product.
Judith A.
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
This concealer is full coverage it goes on smooth it also highlights your skin and it gives you that perfect glow and it's long lasting it's very easy to apply on your skin it's also easy to blend out.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
My absolute favorite and go to!! It covers everything! Blemishes, dark circles, etc. Its also light and doesn’t make your face feel like it has makeup caked on it. It’s so awesome. I will honestly buy this forever.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?