BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Mary o.
Review for: Fair more...
I have horrible dark circles and this product helps me hide them I am not going to lie I only buy this on clearance because it’s like 15.00 without it but I looove the way it helps hide my dark circles
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Light coverage but super nice. Love that this isn't heavy. Not sure how I feel about the applicator but it's easy to use and super buildable. Love that it doesn't have a strong scent. Would buy again.
Olivia M.
Gilbert, AZ
This works great!!! This concealer gets rid of my dark circles and bags and makes me look young again!!! It comes in a variety of shades which is great and i use it everyday for my perfect glam look!! I'm obsessed!!!
Katelyn O.
Kent, OH
This is absolutely, by far my favorite undereye concealer of all time. While it certainly isn't the best for blemishes, it is extremely mouisturizing and thin. This allows for minimal to no creasing, as long as you set with a powder, and that is fantastic on an oily skin person like me. Usually everything creases, but this barely does and the color really works well for my under eyes. I have allergies and the dark circles can be intense, but this saves the day. I have a light yellow skin tone and I use the shade 130 Buff Beige. Will definitely be repurchasing again again.
Sara R.
Pearl River
I use the fair and light shade in this product. Sometimes it seems to emphasize my texture? But other times it’s the perfect concealer for when I want a more sheer finish on a more natural makeup day.
Audrey M.
Bristol , TN
Review for: Ivory more...
Very good coverage, I always get lighter than my actually skin tone because it does vary from being you’re actually skin tone. It is very good for under eye and blemishes. I would recommend definitely
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
I love this concealer. Lightweight, but also dewy and makes my skin look fresh. Nice shade range and suits my skin perfectly. Long wearing and didn't crease. Great quality concealer for a great price!
Brittany W.
Review for: Fair more...
I was shocked at how well this concealer worked under my eyes to brighten and cover dark circles.  I love how it does not crease or settle into my fine lines.  I absolutely love this concealer and will purchase again and again! I only wish there was a slightly better shade range.
Lindsays R.
Salem , OR
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The most beautiful concealer in general, super creamy, non dryness, good matching, it’s just perfect, but the applicator is so gross since it’s an sponge. I wish the make it with different applicator!
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to everyone! It blends well and it conceals perfectly. I've never had any issues with it lasting all day and it's the perfect size for traveling. I would definitely buy this again!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?