BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
esin t.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this concealer. I think it might be better than some of the higher end concealers. Very easy to match, very easy to use and I love the applicator and wish more products had this type of packaging.
Krystal G.
Review for: Fair more...
Best drugstore concealer hands down! I love this and it's so good for your under eyes. I always use this one when I'm in the market for a drugstore one and it's so easy to apply and use. I recommend it!
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Fair more...
Girlllll!!! This concealer is the BEST at the drugstore if you have dark under eye circles!!!! This concealer makes me look like I've slept for a week straight! PICK THIS UP! 10/10 would recommend this!
Julissa  R.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. It’s so light wait but does the job to hide dark under circles. It does last all day with a little powder over it. I do have oily skin so it does stay on all day. I would recommend.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
I really like this product. It is very light weight which actually makes my dark circles less noticeable than piling on heavy concealer! It also gives a nice brightening effect to the area which is really lovely
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
I like this concealer for everyday use because it’s so easy to blend and work with it. it is medium coverage and I like that because looks so natural on the skin. The range of shades it’s pretty good too
KaliRose J.
Literally would always recommend this concealer to anyone it's so good. This concealer and tarte are honestly some of the best. It's fairly inexpensive and easy to use. A little goes a long way as well.
Amber F.
Bloomington, MN
Review for: Medium more...
Nice product. Coverage was very nice and lasted all night. Very nice packaging. Great for under eye but not blemishes. Yes very buildable. Great coverup. Used it with other makeup. I would use it again.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE this under eye concealer! It works great on both my more mature under eye area, and my daughter's young and unlined eyes. It doesn't crease if set, and wears beautifully. Definitely a great deal!
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
Review for: Fair more...
I do not like the applicator for this product at all. I find that is a very thin consistency and does not cover my dark circles. It blends fine but I would have to apply way too much and it still would not give me the coverage I wanted.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?