BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Rhiannon H.
Puyallup
Review for: Ivory more...
This one has a very distinct pink undertone almost like a salmon color but it works to crack dark circles. It has a very light and then formula but is easily buildable it works wonders on dry under eyes.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
My favorite drug store concealer. Covers all undereye darkness, brightens my face, doesn't crease. Easy applicator, no mess since it's a twist up. Since it's a drug store brand it's also super affordable.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
LOVE this under eye concealer!  It's the perfect color to hide dark circles and illuminate the under eye area.  Love the spongey applicator top, also.  Inexpensive and can be found at Ulta, Target, Walmart and most drug stores.  Would definitely purchase again
Zoë L.
Chesapeake City, MD
This concealer does the best job of covering my dark circles! No other brand of concealer has ever done anything better than this. It is super buildable with a light consistency and soooo easy to use!
Ashley C.
I like this product, I purchased in the "neutralizer" shade. It has a nice yellow undertone that really brightens.

I've noticed some say this product creases into their fine lines under their eyes. I don't have that issue, but also may be age related as I am mid-20's and yet to really have any wrinkles.

As others have stated I do find this product hard to blend. It sets almost immediately once I put it one and I have tried several techniques for blending it out which include fingers, brush, and sponge. I find my fingers seem to work best, and then I set this product with a banana powder.

I've only used this product about three weeks now, I would repurchase if it were on sale, but I think in the future I will look to try something else
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Review for: Honey more...
This stuff is pretty great. I need a full coverage foundation on some days, because my under eye circles become so prominent. This is my go-to. It does a great job.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! It brightens under my eyes and blends so well with my foundation whether the foundation is full coverage or B.B. cream. It’s a dream to apply and has stayed all night long.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
I really like this product. It is very light weight which actually makes my dark circles less noticeable than piling on heavy concealer! It also gives a nice brightening effect to the area which is really lovely
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
Unpopular opinion- this is not the best drug store concealer. Keep in mind though, it's all about skin type and preference. Personally on me, I felt like it was rather heavy and I prefer a lighter consistency for under eye concealer. Ok top of that, if I wore it alone, it would look like it oxidized after a few hours. No matter how I tried to work it, it just wasn't right for me. I'm considering trying it out again, but I was just so turned off by it. I worked with it for months and had no good results. Like I said- it's all about preference. I've used the product on plenty of other people, and they all love it and it looks amazing on them! Overall, I'd recommend this product, i just don't personally like it for myself.
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Review for: Fair more...
Works well under the eyes but only if I apply with my finger and use sparingly. I also add setting powder and thats the only place I use it. I Blend with a small beauty blender or finger. Both work well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?