BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
This product is pretty good for under eye dark circles. It covers it up, but it does not have the “age rewind” effect you would think it would have. If anything, it brightens your eyes and conceals darkness.
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , MN
I use the color neautral and I have been using this concealer for over 3 years! Best concealer investment I've made so far. Does exactly what it says. Great for highlight and under eyes. Def would recommend!
Briianna R.
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the way it looks under the eyes and great for shaping your brows. I perchance this at ulta and i really like it Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Vanessa J.
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer. I love how it feels under my eyes and the coverage is great but it can make some of my fine lines stand out more. I would recommend if you know how to set it.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Review for: Fair more...
Like most drugstore concealers and foundations, the ingredients in this broke me out. I also feel like the sponge tip is unsanitary and would harbor bacteria as you can't take it off. I would not repurchase.
Lupita G.
Zolfo Springs, FL
Easy to blend. Great coverage. Super fordable. For the price it does not compare to others. No cons just pros with this concealer. Last all through out the day . I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to spend to much on a concealer.
Kenzy M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this one! I need to repurchase this color and I want to try the brightening shade as well. I use it for my under eyes and it blends like a dream and is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend!
Kristen N.
Leeds, Al
I own two shades of this concealer. I have the brightener, which is a salmon pink/peach tone, and fair which matches my skin tone. I use the brightening shade under my eyes to highlight and get rid of any dark circles. The fair concealer I use to cover any trouble/acne issues and to highlight the bridge of my nose,forehead, and Cupid's bow.

I find the pigmentation of this concealer to be pretty full coverage. If you have issues with dark circles or blemishes you'll love this concealer. You don't have to build up the coverage but if you wanted to go back over certain areas that you've concealed already this product will no cake up. The thinner consistency helps to insure that it will not crease under the eyes or look cakey if you set it with a powder. I'm 25 and am starting to take steps to prevent aging and fine lines. I have a few laugh lines but I do not see any age rewind. That is simply due to my age and there being hardly any wrinkles to rewind.
Nia P.
Noble
Review for: Ivory more...
I used to love this brand before I switched, this isn’t a bad product but the only down part is that it’s greasy, it could be my face. it also doesn’t last very long either! It blends ok!! But I would try it because everyone skin is different!
Rebecca K.
San Diego, CA
I like this product to brighten my undereyes. The pink tone does help to cancel out the darkness however, I would recommend using a hydrating eye cream before using this if you have dry undereyes. It can get a little dry looking if you don't!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?