BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Naildevotee m.
It really doesn't cover much by itself unless you color correct with another product first. Same old lines and wrinkles I had before (48 yo) are still there and I've been using this for over a year in Neutral. I won't be buying this again.
Liliana H.
Review for: Fair more...
BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER! It glides on smoothly and blends super well. I love that it does NOT crease. You can definitely build it up to your liking. It's packaged well and super easy to use. It is a matte finish.
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
Some people say that this is a full coverage concealer, but I don't agree. For me this is more of an everyday, no makeup makeup look type of coverage. It's really easy to blend, sinks into the skin beautifully, no creasing
Milly P.
Park city, UT
Review for: Neutralizer more...
It's a good amount of coverage and it does wonders on my under eyes. It doesn't crease and works well for an eyeshadow primer. It's a little hard to blend in and lasts almost the whole day. Would buy again.
Riley g.
montgomery county
This is the best $10.00 concealer that is on the market! It is so good even Huda Beauty raves about it. I typically don’t like drugstore concealers because they don’t cover my under eye bags or they are too greasy but this, is truly a game changer💖 I love it and I know you will to so pls test it out and let me know what you think about it😁😋
Megan C.
Saltillo, MS
I kinda compare this to my Tarte shape tape! It's very thick in consistency and blends so nicely with my beauty blender. It's buildable, but more than one layer is rarely ever needed. I will buy this again!
Mona C.
Houston
I use this product a lot! I dont really need it because mine are fine. But I still buy it for my sister and we love it! Her eyes look 10x better after using this! Definitely going to keep on using this one.
Tania A.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I only use this to prime my eyelids for shadow because this does not crease at all! I would not recommend to put it on your under eyes if you have dry under eyes because this is a very matte concealer. But this works great for priming eyelids!
Azlynn J.
Review for: Medium more...
The concealer has nice coverage. The formula makes it easy to blend on your face. A con is that if you have oily under eyes this concealer isn’t for you. The sponge isnt clean but it makes it easy to apply.
Claudia O.
Riverview, FL
This is the beat drugstore concealer out and the applicator it's amazing and I blends out nicely it's amazing and they have different shades and it has an amazing coverage and I always recommend this Product
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?