BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
I love this product it works amazing with erasing dark circles and blemishes I use before I put my foundation on and after under my eyes for that nice highlighted effect works amazing I love it ! Will continue to buy !
Alaap M.
Philadelphia, PA
Over rated, over hyped product. I have a medium skin tone but the darkest shade is still tooo light for me. The formula is so thick that it just sits on your face and doesn't blend easily. Maybe I got a defective one but overall will never rebuy!
Jenna G.
Very full coverage concealer and blends easily! Only cons are that it dries quickly so you have to blend it out quick, and the sponge soaks up a lot of product and dries out. The pros out-weigh to cons so I can live with it.
Faye B.
pennhills pa
Review for: Ivory more...
Purchased this because all I hear is good things about it. It goes on easy and I blended it out with a concealer brush. I used it on my under eyes to brighten it up. It didn't seem to cover blemishes that well
Jolene H.
I was not a huge fan of Maybelline age eraser. I feel like it does not have good coverage and after hours of wearing this product my skin felt very dry and caky. Also oily. I would not recommend this product.
Annisa L.
Waunakee , WI
Review for: Fair more...
One of my fav concealers! Has good coverage and the applicator is cool. This is good for the price, but I prefer my high end concealers (shape tape!!) to this one. I would buy t again and reccomend to others.
Stephanie H.
I love to apply this before I put my foundation on to brighten up my face. It's a little watery, so I have to apply a lot of it to get any sort of effect. I especially love the packaging because it's so easy to apply!
Stephanie W.
I bought the brightening formula. It has a pink tint to it and I was worried with my yellow undertones it wouldnt look natural, but this blends out beautifully under my eyes and comes off very natural looking.
Bryanna I.
This is a wonderful concealer, good coverage, blends nicely, it’s really quite a good product for the drug store price. I would recommend this to anyone. I’ve gone through about three of these and I would buy it again.
Cristal R.
This concealer is so useful at hiding dark spots and in color correcting. However, I have olive-tan skin so I might've chosen a color that is too light for me, but once set with your setting powder it should be fine
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?