BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Tan more...
I did like the product it was nice the coverage was nice but I found that I didn’t really like the sponge on the end but the formula was great however I love there concealer and I highly recommended these products
starr r.
Review for: Other more...
My all time favorite !! i use this product to mostly all my looks!! It’s really lightweight compared to others. It is absolutely easy to apply just blot some on and blend. I buy this product every time i run out!
Afifa D.
Review for: Medium more...
HOLY GRAIL of concealers!! Love everything about this product. The formula, the coverage it provides, and the sponge applicator. It's very affordable and able to find in any stores. I always recommend this to all my friends!
Lauren L.
Downingtown
Awesome awesome awesome. Covers everything. Can even use it to highlight nose, conceal under eye and blemishes on face and body. Very easy to blend and buff. Would buy over and over again. Only concealer I like!
Maria Jose M.
Tampa, FL
Mi producto de DIARIO lo amooooo!!!!! Me encanta como se trabaja de fácil y que no se seca nada rapido cuando lo aplico en la piel puedo dejarlo 2 minutos y al difuminarlo esta igual que cuando apenas se aplica
Cheyenne H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
Effective in erasing dark circles and concealing unwanted spots or acne on the face. The product is easy to use with no mess or cleanup. The best under the eye product I’ve found, especially in its price range.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
My mother & i have used this a few years back. I thought it worked better on her more mature skin than it did on mine. It glided on effortlessly and have a weightless, silky feel to its consistency. Similar feel to Urban Decay's Naked Weightless Concealer. My mother seemed to have even distribution of color come out the top, leaving her eye area concealed evenly, hiding some puffiness & diminishing fine lines. Making her eye area more youthful. Myself though I thought it came out uneven on the applicator & when blended it still would look streaky and blotchy. Plus it didn't conceal my dark circles well enough. I also felt as if it just would lay on the surface of my skin and even when applied setting powder, it still easily would not stay well & remained greasy looking. So I'm on the fence with this product.
Shea M.
Tennessee
Great coverage. Great consistency. This will cover all your darkest secrets and keep them hidden. I love to wear this without foundation since it gives such great coverage under the eyes. Medium to full coverage.
Jessica C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is great for brightening up the under eye area. It’s lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage. It blends out super easy so you’re out the door in no time looking fresh and flawless. Always repurchase.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
I do like this concealer because it does great at helping hide my circles and it lasts such a long time. The only problem I have with it is that no matter what setting powder I use I crease that is very noticeable.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?