BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer so much. It doesn’t leave your under eye looking dry and crumbly. I love the feel to this. It’s affordable l, but I just wish that the packaging is bigger. I would definitely buy this again!
Queen B.
This product is literally amazing. It’s the best drug store concealer! And this product is offered at an affordable price. I have purchased this product more than 10 times, possibly more than 20! I am a huge fan!
Afifa D.
Review for: Medium more...
HOLY GRAIL of concealers!! Love everything about this product. The formula, the coverage it provides, and the sponge applicator. It's very affordable and able to find in any stores. I always recommend this to all my friends!
Kayla S.
Travelers Rest, SC
This is the concealer that every beauty blogger raves about and for good reason. I'm not normally a drug store makeup person, but this is simply amazing. It's the best full coverage concealer that I have found.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! So easy to apply and easy to blend in! Long lasting and does not crease horribly. Pricing is great and very affordable! You can find it anywhere drug store, etc
Silvia R.
Best drug store concealer out there! I'm very picky with what I put on my face specially with concealer cuz they tend to look cakey on my skin but this one blends out so well and it's deffinetly full coverage!!
Astrid G.
Houston
This concealer is great for dark circles or just to brighten up parts of your face. It's medium to full coverage (buildable). it also leaves a natural kind of finish. I really recommend and it's very affordable.
Tiffany M.
Blowing Rock , NC
Very good concealer. Creamy and blendable. I use the brightening shade and it corrects the dark circles under my eyes very well. I’ve repurchased numerous times and will continue to. Just wish it had more shades.
Yasmin C.
Troutdale, OR
My go to drug store concealer very good product goes on so smith does not crease and cover up any darkness if I had to choose between a high product and this I would go for this concealer it's great for the price
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Review for: Sand, Golden more...
I heard so many good things about this concealer so I had to try it. It is buildable and makes your skin have a beautiful finish. This concealer is very long-lasting. I will definitely buy this concealer again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?