BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
starr r.
Review for: Other more...
My all time favorite !! i use this product to mostly all my looks!! It’s really lightweight compared to others. It is absolutely easy to apply just blot some on and blend. I buy this product every time i run out!
Kayla S.
Travelers Rest, SC
This is the concealer that every beauty blogger raves about and for good reason. I'm not normally a drug store makeup person, but this is simply amazing. It's the best full coverage concealer that I have found.
Sarah J.
North Carolina
Review for: Hazelnut more...
It wasn’t my favorite saying I’ve had better is it really like it. I’m at doesn’t really compare I feel like on the same boat. For me it wasn’t best for under eyes and blemishes. I definitely will buy it again.
Queen B.
This product is literally amazing. It’s the best drug store concealer! And this product is offered at an affordable price. I have purchased this product more than 10 times, possibly more than 20! I am a huge fan!
Shea M.
Tennessee
Great coverage. Great consistency. This will cover all your darkest secrets and keep them hidden. I love to wear this without foundation since it gives such great coverage under the eyes. Medium to full coverage.
Teecia K.
Salina
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer this concealer is amazing under the eyes. It doesn't crease much or settle into the lines and lasts all day without looking cakey.
Kate M.
This concealer has been my baby for years. I have gone back and forth with using high end, low end, and all concealers in between and I always always always return to this. The coverage is rich and doesn't wear off at all. I recommend all the way.
Alba P.
One of my favorite drug store concealers. It's super lightweight under Meath the eyes & I can even use it as eyeshadow primer because of its thinner consistency. And the best part is that it is super affordable!
Cheyenne H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
Effective in erasing dark circles and concealing unwanted spots or acne on the face. The product is easy to use with no mess or cleanup. The best under the eye product I’ve found, especially in its price range.
Silvia R.
Best drug store concealer out there! I'm very picky with what I put on my face specially with concealer cuz they tend to look cakey on my skin but this one blends out so well and it's deffinetly full coverage!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?