BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like it! Covers up very good. I recommend it!! Easy to apply and blend too. Easy to choose the color. I compared it with other maybelline concealers and it is the better! It last like 6 or 7 hours. I would buy it again, in fact i buy it three times already.
Alaxis M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Just as great as the fit me concealer! I love to use for my undereyes so lightweight easy to apply and easy to blend also buildable! One of the first concealers I ever used! I so recommend and would purchase again!
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
One of my first I’ve ever had. I think this product is so great the applicator is perfect, it flows with all the curves on your face and the consistency is great. The best part...it’s drug store so very affordable!
Madison W.
Edgewood,Tx
I really like this. It has good coverage, it's buildable, and it's comfortable. It so easy to blend. I do think that the sponge applicator soaks up too much product. The quality is great and it's a great concealer
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
Omg this product can beat any high end concealer! It has been my favorite from the day I started using makeup !
It can hide the craziest and the most stubborn dark circles but make sure you pick the right color ❤️
Cindy T.
I'm using this product right now decided to give it a try, I think it works great , it is buildable, I really like that it has a roller to apply it under your eyes it's easy to apply and affordable, I will buy again.
Caroline S.
syracuse
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The color was not so good for me, maybe because my dark circle are not so dark. The texture is good, and you can faded it with the foundation not so hard. I think that is possible build layers if necessary. Maybe I will try another color in the future
Katie M.
Hands down my favorite drugstore concealer and I use it almost every single day. Only complaint is that I'm pretty fair and the color fair wasn't quite as light as I would usually go with my concealer for a highlighted effect. It has great coverage, a little goes a long way and never looks cakey or creases on me.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Okay, I'm a little embarrassed that a teenager showed me this product, but once I saw her using it, I decided to give it a try (it just looks cool and so easy to apply, amirite?) I'm so glad I did because it's definitely become my go-to concealer. Just give it a twist to get the product on the sponge and then sweep it on - under the eyes and in all the highlight areas if you want. Great coverage and lasting wear without caking or settling into fine lines or wrinkles (not that I have any, ahem). I do use a foundation brush to blend and smooth, but I'm sure you could just use the built in applicator if you were in a pinch, traveling, or don't want to buy a million makeup brushes. They're worth it though, just sayin'
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love this product! I have dry under eyes, and some concealers tend to cake up on me. However, this concealer looks so nice on my dry under eyes. Such a staple and SO affordable!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?