BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have pretty bad dark circles and I feel like this didn't really work for me the shades were hard to match and I hate how you have to twist to take any product out I don't know if it clogs up but sometimes I'm twisting and twisting and nothing comes out
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer. It works on my skin flawlessly. I can use it to brighten my under eyes and cover blemished with or without makeup. It blends seamlessly and really is the best concealer I have in my collection.
Adrienne A.
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this concealer every single day under my makeup! This is the only concealer that successfully hides my dark under eyes! It's also very thin, so I can apply more makeup and a highlighter on top of it with no caking.
Jordan E.
This is my favorite concealer. It is creamy, blendable, does not crease, and does not oxidize. It works amazingly well on my crazy dark circles. It lasts forever. Definitely worth the money! It lives up to its hype!
skyler b.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I'm a pale princess. That being said the shade range for this product doesn't work for me. Overall I think the product is good, I like the applicator, and if it was the right shade I think I would love this product.
Benish k.
Richmond Hill, NY
Maybelline Age Rewind (Prices range from $10-$14) products are beyond amazing! It's made out of natural products which really interests me, it's made out of natural gogi berry My favorite product(s) out of the bunch since they help conceal and "rewind" your skin. . Even though, it's not exactly meant for my young skin since it's "age rewind"- It still works great on my skin, i used to have enlarged pores, and this helps minimize it. I still like using it. It doesn't make my face cakey or flakey, and it blends quite well.

My most favorite would have to be the Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, it always manages to cover my eye bags, but at the same time it's really natural yet leaves me with a flawless complexion. I would say, it's one of the best concealers out there. No matter what age you are, these products will work for you! They create a very natural finish.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS
This is my go to concealer everyday! I use it for my undereyer dark circles as well as covering up dark spots and acne! It smooths so well into the skin and it is very affordable compared to my high end concealer.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Love this!!! It can be comparable with more high end products. It does not leave any lines under your eyes. It is very smooth and light weight. Full coverage and it is long wear if you use the correct setting powder.
Kate B.
At first I was in love with this concealer and I used it everyday. I bought it from Walmart and it was very adorable and I was very happy with it. Then I bought the tarte shape tape concealer and it was my new favorite and I wasn't using my maybelline concealer anymore. Since I am sorta new to makeup the maybelline was my first concealer and I thought it was great. Then I realized that there are more concealers like the tarte shape tape concealer that has more coverage and it was easier to use. The maybelline concealer's rewindable eraser gets disgusting after a while and sometimes I get too much product on my face. all In all the maybelline concealer does work and it's good but I would rather use something with more coverage and that easier to use like the Tarte concealer.
Bridgette T.
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff reminds me of the famous shape tape by Tarte! It has super crazy pigment and glides on the eye like a dream! I never have any problems with creasing with this one which is great for a drugstore concealer!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?