BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don't like this product mainly because of the packaging.  It takes a long time to get it going and then it broke.  It cover dark circles but it crease on me. I tested this like 4 years ago before starting buying only from brands that don't test on animal, so I don't know if they change the packaging or the formula.
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
I'm telling you... this concealer is LIFE CHANGING. Whenever I wear this I feel like I have a more natural flawless coverage. I personally rip the sponge off to save product, because I noticed it does tend to soak up and waste a lot and make you run through the product fairly quickly. I use this under my eyes and to highlight my forehead/nose/chin. I've tried plenty of both high end and drug store concealers and this drug store gem has truly been my holy grail.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this product, I keep one in my purse at all times. It works great if I notice a blemish or a dry patch of skin and the applicator does most of the blending for me. The price is so awesome I just wish they came in more colors!
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love this concealer. When using I apply after my foundation and I set it with a translucent powder. The concealer does not feel think but is long lasting. The product covers dark under eye circles. (Coming from a mom up with her baby all night.) the product will bring out your makeup look and make you look flawless and bright in the places it’s been applied. If you’re looking for a concealer that lasts all day and looks great this is the product to get!
Jadiena D.
Review for: Brightener more...
BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER! If you haven’t tried it you should def go to your drugstore and buy it. It more than 10 dollars but it’s worth it. I don’t compare it with any other. Yes I’m going to buy it again after I finish with mine .
Shelby S.
Carey, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I chose to try this product out because I watch a YouTube named Tati Westbrook. She compares this product to Target Shape Tape. It’s full coverage and thick but blends out nice. I would highly recommend this product simply because it’s affordable but good.
Jen Y.
Knoxville, MD
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I can’t say enough good things about this concealer. I have a very picky under eye area and this concealer not only conceals well but doesn’t dry out my under eye. I also use it for my highlight concealing and it blends flawlessly.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Other more...
This is a great concealer. It almost takes away all my dark circles but not quite all of it. I love how lightweight it is. It's defiantly worth the price & I'll continue to use until I find another that works better. Unfortunately I don't think the problem is the product, it's the very dark circles I have.
Cassidy M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I could not find a concealer I liked until I found this one! It works WONDERS and is so lightweight. Not only do I use it under and around my eyes but also on my blemishes!!!! It smoothed onto the skin so perfectly so glad I bought it
Leona G.
This has a great formula and really nice coverage. The only reason why I don't like it is because I'm super ultra pale and they don't have a shade light enough for me. However for anyone who isn't a ghost I'd strongly recommend it
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?