BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Lelly P.
I find that this product helps with the dark circles under my eyes, I use it daily with or without any other makeup.I apply it with the applicator then tap it with my ring finger to blend. It really brightens up the area
Kimmie P.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! Best drugstore concealer ever. My eye bags are completely gone and dark spots are covered with this product. I can never not have this in my make up bag. The price is even better. It also lasts a long time.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Brightener more...
I literally use this everyday. I love it ❤ it really helps with your dark circles / bags ️under your eyes. I love how you can literally find it anywhere, I literally buy mine is walmart and for sure I will get it again !
Marie C.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This concealer was perfect for treating my under eye area since I've been wearing out the skin there for months now with other products and just general eye rubbing. It's light so it doesn't weigh down the skin and you can build it up to the amount of coverage you want without wasting product. The applicator is also very soft so it doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it doesn't crease like some other concealers.  I have been using this product for a few years now! I love how it conceals my dark circles while illuminating my skin at the same time. I have oily and also somewhere combination skin, but if I set this product with a translucent powder it stays all day. I would even go so far as to say that this is best concealer that I have ever used, even compared to high end products.
Alyssa A.
This concealer is life changing! It’s super creamy and smooth and the coverage is really good. It’s sort of a matte finish but not overly matte to where it’s super drying and flakey. Such a good concealer with a great price point!
Whitney H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fair more...
I love this stuff. It left my skin flawless and worked great on my dark circles. I haven't been able to find anything that worked but this stuff was easy to apply and easy to blend. It seems it'd work great for anyone!
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I liked this product a lot. It helps to conceal my dark circles while blending out very well. I wouldn't go as far to say it is better than Tarte Shape Tape but it is a nice drugstore concealer. The min con i have about this concealer is the packaging. The sponge on the top is gross. I just rip it off.
Channy D.
Pennsauken
Definitely brightens the under eye! I’ve been using this concealer for almost 2 years now and I’ve repurchased it numerous times. It gets the job done beautifully and is one do the best drug store concealers out there!
Andrea S.
Review for: Brightener more...
This stuff is amazing. Really brightens the under eye and doesn't crease on me. Blends in with my other foundation beautiful and fills and covers my fine lines under my eyes. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Marilu C.
Banning, CA
Just got this product 3 weeks ago and I've raved about ever since! Love the coverage. Love the applicator. Love the creaminess about the formula! Stays on all day!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?