BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
By far my favorite concealer. Doesn't crease (unless you use too much and don't set it) but I love the range of colors and blends so easily and it's very smooth. I love the applicator! I have repurchased this 3 times now!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I find it best for under the eye and contouring highlight. I do not feel like it hides blemishes or redness well, I would definitely suggest going with a green concealer for blemishes or redness if that is your concern. I often go between this concealer and Tarte Shape Tape. This is less heavy than shape tape and slightly less coverage, however, the coverage great for drugstore concealer. The applicator is a sponge at top of the concealer which I like because I do not have to get the product on my hands to apply. I then smooth it out with a brush or beauty blender. I would purchase this again and recommend it for someone wanting an inexpensive undereye or highlight concealer.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Best concealer at the drug store HANDS DOWN! Amazing coverage and blends amazing. Lasts forever. Affordable. I'll never need anything else honestly I love this stuff. I use light and the corrector shade. Get it! I recommend
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Okay it's incredible! Favorite concealer by far. It's definitely worth the hype. So good for under the eyes to get rid of dark circles. I'm obsessed. I have a hard time using anything else. I really want to try the other shades.
Rachel H.
I LOVE this product! The only complaint I have is that the sponge ripped very early on in its lifecycle without heavy or overbearing use. But application is smooth and coverage is amazing! Great drugstore product.
Deyanira F.
Stamford
Review for: Medium more...
I liked the formula overall. It goes on smooth without creasing and has really high coverage. Unfortunately it was too light for me so I think I should try another color. I also felt like I ran out of product really fast.
Kelsey B.
Scottsdale
By far my favorite concealer! It’s thin, but covers what you need covered! I use it on my under eyes, and it blends so easily!! I personally don’t normally cover blemishes, but when I decide to do so, this works wonders!!
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , LA
One of the best concealers out there. Very long lasting and pigmented considering its a drugstore product! I love the ease of applying and it's blend-ability! It is not badly priced and lasts a long time with daily use!
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Review for: Fair more...
So far this is my favorite concealer. I try to keep my concealer lighter than my foundation so I went with Fair. Its thick and works great under my eyes and on my acne spots. It's cheap and works wonders!! #Iloveagreatdeal
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like that this is anti aging and the coverage is awesome. My only con was that it had less product compared to the concealers I usually buy. It's affordable and works like a charm, will repurchase. Yes I recommend this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?