BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
leila |.
Murrieta, CA
This concealer is so full coverage and quality! It is so inexpensive and very worth it. It is full coverage yet feels so light on the skin, but still gives the full coverage glow. Meets the claims of erasing dark circles.
Rachel H.
I LOVE this product! The only complaint I have is that the sponge ripped very early on in its lifecycle without heavy or overbearing use. But application is smooth and coverage is amazing! Great drugstore product.
Veronica H.
Leesport, PA
This is my favorite concealer so far. It blends well under make up and is easy to apply. It brightens up the dark circles under my eyes. It's not pricy and I would recommend it to anyone. I will be buying in the future.
Kelsey B.
Scottsdale
By far my favorite concealer! It’s thin, but covers what you need covered! I use it on my under eyes, and it blends so easily!! I personally don’t normally cover blemishes, but when I decide to do so, this works wonders!!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Best concealer at the drug store HANDS DOWN! Amazing coverage and blends amazing. Lasts forever. Affordable. I'll never need anything else honestly I love this stuff. I use light and the corrector shade. Get it! I recommend
Maria Z.
Austin, MN
I love this product so so much. Everyone who's ever tried this product has always given good feedback. It really conceals my concern areas and is very light on the skin. I continue buying because I'm so addicted
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , LA
One of the best concealers out there. Very long lasting and pigmented considering its a drugstore product! I love the ease of applying and it's blend-ability! It is not badly priced and lasts a long time with daily use!
Kate L.
Medford
Review for: Fair more...
I have purchased this product multiple times and I will continue to repurchase! It is the perfect concealer for me it never fails to cover my dark circles. Super easy to blend and I will 100% be buying this product again!
Taylor S.
Baxter , MN
Review for: Fair more...
This product has a wonderful applicator that makes applying it very easy. I felt as if the sponge absorbed majority of the product making it use up quicker. Product lasted a week for me. I would only recommend to people with little to no daily concealer needs.
Caitlyn S.
Mercedes
This product is so great . Especially for oily skin ! Some concealer doesn't give a full effect of covering your dark circles but this concealer really helps especially with covering your freckles, eye bags, pimples etc.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?