BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Simren B.
Some people compare this to tarte Shape Tape. I don't think this product is as full coverage as shape tape. It's an OK dupe, but may need several layers if you have much deeper, darker circles than your normal skin tone (like myself).
Jacqueline T.
Conroe, TX
Are use this concealer to conceal my eyebrows I didn't use it much for my under eyes because the color that I had gotten was too white for my skin tone but the formula was very great and I would buy again but in my shade.
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is one of the best I have tried. It is so easy to apply. It does a good job at brightening the under eyes and covering dark circles. It’s not thick or heavy and won’t crease. I would definitely buy again.
Laura V.
Corona, CA
Review for: Fair more...
My FAVORITE drugstore concealer. It doesn't crease, I always set by either baking or even just a little powder over it. It doesn't look cake yet or dry after it sets. The coverage is amazing. And the packaging is different and works well. I highly recommend!
Rebecca K.
San Antonio
I keep coming back to this product time and time again, even after buying pricey high end makeup. It covers my horrendous dark circles well, it's cheap, and it's available pretty much everywhere! It's a staple for me now.
Cecelia W.
Florida
Review for: Medium more...
The concealer is definitely smooth but I had bought the wrong shade for my skin making it unusable, the packaging does get messy quickly though, so be aware of that! I would recommend it to someone just starting makeup!
Roselyn S.
It's okay. Doesn't have good coverage. Runs out really quick so you'll have to replace it after about 2 weeks if you use it daily. Would recommend for people looking for a quick replacement for a light coverage concealer.
Shelby G.
Review for: Fair more...
a little goes a long way, i really love this product and the coverage! this thing lasts me all day. so easy to apply & blend. i think it's just as great as tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product and the applicator! I love that it is super easy to wear. It is so good for under eye bags and other blemishes. I love that it is super affordable. It is also super easy to blend and super buildable.
Emma T.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I’ve been using this product for a long time and it’s great! It gives me bright coverage and is very buildable! The packaging it’s great and it’s sponge top is gentle for every skin type! I would recommend for all ages!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?