BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Megan H.
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this so much however I have extremely bad dark circles so I didn’t completely cover it but it made it look a lot brighter and personally didn’t really last me a long time I bought it a lot because It ran out pretty fast for me
Olivia C.
Best concealer I've ever used! It gives amazing coverage but it doesn't even look like makeup! It is best for under the eyes! It is honestly better that any night end concealer I've tried and it's so easy to apply! I have recommended this to my friends and they love it too!
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I like the concealer, it brightens up my under eyes. It offers age rewind eraser for an affordable price. I think it’s buildable, but I’ve only tried it once so I’m not a hundred percent sure. I would buy this concealer again.
Skylar S.
San Antonio
THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER HANDS DOWN!! I’ve used this product for YEARS and still to this day, I love to use it!! Such great consistency and doesn’t crease! It definitely does its job to conceal dark circles and acne scars!
jamie f.
Stormville, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
This stuff is the best concealer over ever used!! It really does get rid of dark circles and fine lines! It feels light on the skin and covers up all my acne scars as well! I’m impressed with this product, totally recommend ! 👍🏼
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
I love this product. This helps me look more radiant and it helps a lot . The thing that bothers me a little is that it isn’t full coverage but it covers but u can still see it a little. But I would recommend because it helps.
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because it’s very highly rated. I expected to like it better than I do. Coverage is okay, I suppose it’s buildable. But when I try to put more on, it settles into creases. Since it’s inexpensive, I’ll still use it.
Madison J.
stroudsburg
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! The sponge applicator helps me out a lot when applying it it was easy to ring my perfect shade it's so easy to blend! It is good for under eye bags and blemishes I would definitely recommend using it to everyone.
Skye K.
Rockaway Beach, MO
This concealer is super easy to apply to your face. It conceals your dark circles extremely well! I love to put it on after a night of not much sleep, and you can't tell that I barely slept!!!
Kalley H.
Bagdad
This was okay I guess. I don't really have much to say it was pretty easy to apply and the packaging was okay. I'm really neutral about this product to be honest. I probably wouldn't but again. I wasn't really impressed by it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?