BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Jessica S.
Bridgeville, PA
Great product. It's my favorite drug store concealer. It covers up all my dark circles acne and spots on my face. It gets a little patchy throughout the day but overall it works great for me ,
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Fair more...
Personally I have not used this, but my mom has. Honestly she looks good. I do not notice her wrinkles as much when she uses this. The only thing, in my opinion, that I don’t like is the sponge. I feel like it traps all the product.
Nichole K.
Superior, WI
Review for: Fair more...
Finally found a concealer to hide how tired I am! Lol this stuff is amazing and does now crease. The coverage is smooth and blends beautifully. Great price! Compares to high end concealer. Definitely will continue to purchase.
nina f.
Hoffman Est, IL
PROS:
Sets to a matte finish.
Provides full coverage for dark circles.
CONS:
Tends to crease into fine lines and dry out the undereye area.
Doesn't look convincingly skin-like.
Twist-up sponge-tip applicator is difficult to use.
I like this concealer but I don't like the sponge applicator. It didn't let product out nicely and I think it is a little unsanitary. I like the product but it is too much of a pain to take the sponge off. I would not buy this product again, just for that reason.
Page F.
La Push, WA
Easy to apply. Love the applicator because I feel like I get to use almost, if not all, of the actual product. Full coverage with almost no creasing under the eyes. Beautiful finish. So great for a drugstore product. Underrated.
Carsyn B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer EVER!! I love it so much! It has great coverage and it stays on for a long time. I buy this all the time and I love it!! It's very affordable and I would DEFINITELY recommend it!!
Gabriela R.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This has to be my favorite drugstore concealer.Not only is it super cheap but it work very well.It stays on for a very long time.If you are used to expensive dealers but wanna give a cheap version a try I would definitely pick this one.I would recommend anyone to buy!!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
I use the Tarte shape tape concealer but wanted something more lightweight. This has great coverage, stays put and doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles. Great product. Would definitely buy again! Plus you can't beat the price.
Emily M.
Lapeer
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product so much. I have really pale skin so it’s usually kinda hard for me to find a concealer that is light enough. However this one really does a great job at highlighting my under eyes. It. Also has great coverage and doesn’t create flashback or crease.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?