BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Britton C.
Best under eye concealer ever!!!!!!! I use this every day even if I don’t wear anything else. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Wish there was more of a shade range and do not see the point in the foam piece. I ripped it off.
Julie S.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this concealer. It’s easy to use and blends well. I chose the shade neutral to go with my skin tone. Which brightens my under eye just the right amount and compliments my olive skin. The only downside to this product would be the product lasts you very little time.
Izabelle🔥💦 W.
Union City
I loved this. I felt it worked perfect and it even matched my skin ton. I an vary pale an it’s hard to find things to match me and not make me look orange and I feel like this product did a great job at not making me look orange.
Danny j.
greensboro
Review for: Sand more...
GREATEST CONCELER OF ALL TIME. If run out I’m sure to go to the store and buy more. Actually scratch that I never run out because before I do you always go to the store and buy more.
Sarah S.
Philadelphia
Best, best, best concealer. Don't use the puffy top. I just pull it off because it sucks up a lot of product that ends up wasted. I did like the way the top felt thou. Still - best concealer!!!!! & doubles as an eyeshadow primer!
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This product has saved my life for 3+ years! I have dark circles under my eyes all the time and this covers them up beautifully! It also blends well but can not be layered much with other products. I will always have this product!
Payton W.
Review for: Ivory, Fair more...
I personally really love this concealer. It is a really great concealer from the drugstore, and it really blends nicely and covers up my under eyes circles. It’s perfect for every day use and does also look pretty natural. I recommend to everyone :)
Cynthia H.
Brooklyn
I love this product because the shades go very well with my skin tone. I have two shades to choose from depending on the type of look I am going for. However, it does leave my undereyes a bit dry and patchy at the end of the day.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Best concealer out there in my opinion!! Super affordable since it from the drugstore. I use this product to clean/carve out my brows, do cut crease and under eyes. I totally recommend this product. It is the only concealer i use.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not the best at doing my makeup, I rarely wear it, but when I do I usually wear this as my concealer. I probably use canceler once a month for big nights, but it never comes out right for me. This is the only concealer I have ever used, my friend who typically does my makeup also uses this for her and for me, and she is a big fan of makeup, high end and drugstore, and this still remains to be a staple product for her. Pretty affordable, I have had mine forever, and its the mini one. Gives me pretty good coverage, I do not really have anything to compare it to, like I said I rarely use makeup. When I use it, it sometime doesn't come out right, but when my friend uses it one me, always comes out great, so maybe it is my lack of skill. I guess I would buy the product again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?